Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

Report to Marbruk no npc spawn

Raithlin
Raithlin
Soul Shriven
So the Quest report to Marbruk were are to talk to the queen well she never spawned i have tried relogging and reloading ui numerous times. I would abandon it but i dont remember were i picked it up at. Any thougths or help?
  • freddy_hgnrb18_ESO
    I had the same issue, but I have a feeling she did not spawn because I had progressed past that part of the story through another means

It has something to do with the main quest chain in the zone tracking down Peledil, but I believe I ran around getting other quests and circumvented the need for the Queen's conversation. At one stage there was an NPC outside the building telling me to meet her in a different location - but even that did not progress the quest itself - I ended up abandoning the quest, but still completed the zone achievement for the number of quests completed.
    Options
  • ZoM_Head
    ZoM_Head
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did you guys finish the Fighters and Mages Guild quests in Grahtwood? they also will lead you to Marbruk in Greenshade....MAYBE they are somehow blocking the quest? And also the main quest as well.......
    mDKs still need a lot of love!
    Options
  • Raithlin
    Raithlin
    Soul Shriven
    Ya i think i did do the other quests then came back to that one. Maybe it is something they can look into when they get a chance. Hope it doesnt effect the progression of the quests.
    Options
  • Raithlin
    Raithlin
    Soul Shriven
    I am sure they will when they get time. This close after launch i am sure they have alot going on at the moment.
    Options
  • zulikab14_ESO
    zulikab14_ESO
    ✭✭
    Still not on the Known Issues List, still bugged after the hotfix on 4/25.
    Options
  • Raithlin
    Raithlin
    Soul Shriven
    It most likely is what Freddy said having done the quests out of order bugged it so the NPC doesnt spawn it happens it will get fixed eventually
    Options
  • DigitalHype
    DigitalHype
    ✭✭✭✭
    *WARNING* if you haven't completed this, and decide to go back and check. Don't talk to Queen Ayrenn. She's there now. But, bad things happened after I talked to her. Specifically all of my current quests in Cold Harbor are gone. The only quest I have now is the one Main Story.

The thing that

Today, I decided to see if the new patch fixed this. I wanted to be able to complete this quest line "Report to Marbruk (talk to queen)".

Mind, you I'm now level 48. So, this has long since gone grey. But, I heard there would be a skill point in it for me. So, I've waited.

I head back to Marbruk, and Queen Ayren is in her residence, downstairs. Yay! I talked to her, then the NPC that walks in the room tells me about Prince Naemon being the lich-lord, yadda yadda. And, I should go see some other NPC outside the gate. I do this, and then BAM! Bad bad news.

ALL of my current quests in Coldharbour were remove from my active quest journal.
    Edited by DigitalHype on May 23, 2014 12:44AM
    Options