The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can't Use Transition Shrines in Cyrodiil

Hozec
Hozec
✭✭✭
as title says. I can't use a transition shrine in the main east or west gate on the AD side. Doesn't matter what campaign i go into. I have to ride all the way out to a keep just to do it. The one in keeps work fine. But in the east/west gate it doesn't let me zoom the map out or anything just shows the real close zoom in map part of the east/west gate. I can't travel anywhere and it is frustrating. I also didn't get a quest for the tutorial upon loading in, or anytime since.
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just checking, did you try right clicking out to the larger map?
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • Hozec
    Hozec
    ✭✭✭
    yes. It doesn't zoom out at all. just stay on the close map up of the east or west gate. I even click on the area icon that shows you all the areas. It is all greyed out and can't click on them at all. PRoblem is i can't get to the larger map.
    Edited by Hozec on March 31, 2014 11:00PM
  • Sadique
    Sadique
    ✭✭✭
    are you using the minimap addon?
  • Hozec
    Hozec
    ✭✭✭
    no this has nothing to do with add ons... When you are in a city if you open your map its zoomed in on just the city. When i go to try and use a cydrodiil transition shrine, or w/e they are called, at the east or west gates it stays zoomed in on the city "mode" map and i can't zoom out to travel to keeps. I would have to run all the way to the closest keep just to get around the thing. It won't let me zoom out to the map that shows the whole area. I've right click the map, reloaded ui, logged off, happens every time in every campaign, I tried clicking on the locations tab on the top right all locations r greyed and can't click on them.
  • neutrinoz
    neutrinoz
    ✭✭
    I have the same damn problem. Anyone know how to fix?
    Guild Leader: dridersden.com
    The old Drow team from Warhammer online.....home of real pvp and not spinning icons.
  • mortalous
    mortalous
    ✭✭
    Yep, I have the same exact issue. Really a damper to trying to PVP :(
  • Kemono
    Kemono
    ✭✭✭
    You guys should try using dot sign >.< before using map.
    This should free cursor -and maybe fix this error?

Also -if this dont work -turn off ALL addons, /reloadui -and try to use transit shrines again
  • Kaskako
    Kaskako
    ✭✭
    This IS a problem with the ZrMiniMap addon.
    I had this issue, turned off all addons and it worked. I then applied them one by one to find out it was the addon mentioned.
  • ohoni
    ohoni
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I just had this problem, going into add-ons, turning off the ZrMini one and then reloading UI fixed it.
  • Nyxx
    Nyxx
    ✭✭✭
    If you're using the minimap....shut it off and reload ui. The minimap does not work at those gates because it will make it impossible to zoom out to the rest of the map.
    The Psijic Order
  • zipper76_ESO
    I can confirm this as well. Shutting off zrMinimap solves the problem.
  • Vlas
    Vlas
    ✭✭✭
    I can confirm this as well. Shutting off zrMinimap solves the problem.

This...

Someone in my guild made a fix, but it is not for public release.
  • Attro
    Attro
    Soul Shriven
    I want to thank all for the turning off the minimap add-on advise as it has now solve a massive headache for me
    Want a fun social guild Join the Light Knights [EU]. For more information Visit WWW.light-knights.com or send me a tell @Attro
  • tino.antoninieb17_ESO
    Thanks guys , had same problem :)
  • DrPainZA
    DrPainZA
    Me and a buddy both cannot zoom out further than the immediate vicinity. That you the map you have when not using the shrine show the entire map, where as when using the shrine you can only see the North Morrowind Keep. Super frustrating!!!!! An entire part of the game too frustrating to play
    "I don't have the time or the crayons to explain it to you"
  • DrPainZA
    DrPainZA
    DrPainZA wrote: »
    Me and a buddy both cannot zoom out further than the immediate vicinity. That you the map you have when not using the shrine show the entire map, where as when using the shrine you can only see the North Morrowind Keep. Super frustrating!!!!! An entire part of the game too frustrating to play

Well, yes it was Zrminimap :(

"I don't have the time or the crayons to explain it to you"
  • Hoylegu
    Hoylegu
    ✭✭✭
    Look for the "ZrMM Modified" at your local addon repository; it works in Cyro.