Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What did you do to melee haste?

Crescent
Crescent
✭✭✭✭
Before my DW heavy attack would be much faster. Right now it's behaving as if I had no haste whatsoever, wth.
  • Jeremy
    Jeremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crescent wrote: »
    Before my DW heavy attack would be much faster. Right now it's behaving as if I had no haste whatsoever, wth.

I'm glad to see your post because I thought I was going nuts. I am having this same exact problem - and my heavy attacks are much slower now. So much so that I had to change my combat rotations to make up for it.

So I will be keeping an eye on your thread because I'd like to know what they did also.
    Edited by Jeremy on May 18, 2014 9:39PM
    Options
  • Crescent
    Crescent
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jeremy wrote: »

I'm glad to see your post because I thought I was going nuts. I am having this same exact problem - and my heavy attacks are much slower now. So much so that I had to change my combat rotations to make up for it.

So I will be keeping an eye on your thread because I'd like to know what they did also.

I had made a build centered around stacking bound armaments and flawless dawnbreaker with 7/7 medium armor, and my heavy attack chain was actually outdpsing Flying Blade spam.

But with the attack speed adjustment that just happened I had to drop bound armor and stick to flying blade spam to do any kind of appreciable melee damage.

Hell, despite these awful haste developments, light and heavy attacks for melee weapons on top of their weaponskill abilities need BUFFING.

A damn staff or bow should not be doing the light/heavy attack damage of a melee weapon given melee's associated risks and constant need for repositioning!

But the heavy attack now takes forever.
    Options
  • Jeremy
    Jeremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jeremy wrote: »

But the heavy attack now takes forever.

It's definitely a lot slower no doubt. I would say maybe not twice as slow as they used to be. But nearly.

Options
  • RazzPitazz
    RazzPitazz
    ✭✭✭✭

Wow. I thought the DW crit wasn't stacking properly until I discovered my Khajiit with the final racial (+5% crit) had 2% crit includig the added crit from DW. When I picked up the skill line I assumed it would be about speed amd crit rather than sustained dps, when in fact it is neither atm :-\
    PC NA
    VR1 - Jar'eed - Khajiit Dragon Knight - AD
    VR1 - Broad Tail - Argonian Templar - EP
    All-Star Crafter Guild
    Options