Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Finally some werewolf fixes!

Manofmisery
Fixed an issue where werewolves could use Devour on the same corpse multiple times.

Are you shitting me? they have time to fix that but one of the two skills are fundamentally broken and the whole skill line on it's self is lackluster and *** and they chose to fix that. This game is one big screw you to all the fans of The Elder Scrolls.
  • Elyna
    Elyna
    ✭✭✭✭
    If the fixed the stupid delay between a kill and devouring a corpse I wouldnt have a problem with it.
  • Manofmisery
    If they released this game a year later with all the obvious "we didn't have enough time to fix them" bugs. I wouldn't have a problem with that either.
  • Orchish
    Orchish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does Devour even work? No serious question, i devour a corpse and a couple seconds later i transform back into my Orc. Such a broken and costly Ultimate i actually regret wasting my time levelling it up. Shame too, i wanted to like being a Werewolf so much.
    Edited by Orchish on May 14, 2014 1:28PM
  • Novantco
    Novantco
    They seems scared of giving any significant buff to the Lycans it seems, after the Vamp lolage at the start of the game. I hope they do take a good look at the skill line sooner rather then later. Werewolves and Vampires are things that make this game stand out and that's what you need more of to compete in the MMO market.

No ones asking for overpowered buffs to the skill lines just improvements and making them viable and interesting. Right now being a Lycan for a pathetic amount of time is a joke at the cost of 925 ultimate.

I mean come on that's weak and they know it. I think I will stop leveling the skill line at this point and stick with my usual skills, which I can easily take on others in pvp and pve most of the time.
  • WhitePawPrints
    WhitePawPrints
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orchish wrote: »
    Does Devour even work? No serious question, i devour a corpse and a couple seconds later i transform back into my Orc. Such a broken and costly Ultimate i actually regret wasting my time levelling it up. Shame too, i wanted to like being a Werewolf so much.

Yes, you can see the timer under your Magicka bar. Each Devour still fills up the bar.
  • Manofmisery
    Btw new devour works better increases time and stops counter while feeding if only it didn't have an internal cooldown prefenting you from filling up your bar completely (you can't stay in ww devour internal cooldown prevents you from killing and feeding to stay in ww indefinetly)
  • Elyna
    Elyna
    ✭✭✭✭
    Btw new devour works better increases time and stops counter while feeding if only it didn't have an internal cooldown prefenting you from filling up your bar completely (you can't stay in ww devour internal cooldown prevents you from killing and feeding to stay in ww indefinetly)

I was hoping this wasnt the case. That is so stupid. In Skyrim we were able to stay as a WW as long as we wanted. Why not here? Why shackle people by a hidden mechanic? It should reset when you get a kill not from some stupid invisible cooldown timer.
  • Valaska
    Valaska
    ✭✭
    Orchish wrote: »

You got to make sure to hit X and not move AT ALL until your werewolf rears his head up and you see the bar flood up. We all here want to actually play werewolf but its useless, it is complete trash and they just completely made it worse with this skill as lower players can't get the trash passives that make this trash skill line into trash with a silver trash lining!