Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

2H + Haste + Siphoning Strikes + Momentum build?

anya.backstromeb17_ESO
anya.backstromeb17_ESO
Soul Shriven
Would this be a viable combo?

Im aiming to buff my basic weapon attacks as much as possible while still having som substain and survivability.

My main build would look something like this:

Armor: 5 Heavy, 2 light.
Weapon: 2H Sword

1. Killer’s Blade / Assassin’s Blade
2. Invigorating Drain
3. Focused Attacks
4. Rally
5. Leeching Strikes

U. Devouring Swarm

Any tips or feedback would be greatly appreciated :)
  • Still_Mind
    Still_Mind
    ✭✭✭
    Would benefit from Flawless Dawnbreaker slotted, because this build of yours is aiming for weapon damage.

And I do believe that DW would be a more favourable option, since it attacks faster, making better use of leeching strikes, weapon enchants and it has access to cheap Blood Craze selfhealing. No Rally would be mitigated by the fact that it calculates weapon caps for each weapon separately, resulting in effectively higher weapon damage caps (although I'm not 100% sure, someone correct me if I'm wrong).
    "I'm not *giving* him cake, I'm *assaulting* him with cake!"
  • anya.backstromeb17_ESO
    anya.backstromeb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Yes i'd probably use Flawless Dawnbreaker on my first bar as an ultimate and move devouring swarm to my second bar.
    The main idea tho is to boost 2h damage while making it strike often and faster.

I'd prefer to use 2H over DW because i prefer how 2H looks and wanted to try something other then DW. :)