Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Help !! with templar DPS build

cliff.jackbyb16_ESO2
cliff.jackbyb16_ESO2
Soul Shriven
I played sword and board (s/b) up until lvl 44 and then respecced to healer/destro.
As a heavy armor s/b i could take on mobs without breaking a sweat, but as a destro dps im having problems keeping a good pace while leveling.

I don't really want to ditch healing while leveling so im looking for a sweet dps build that wont req me to respecc my statpoint. As of now its all in magicka.

I don't mind caring a second set of armor with me as long as i kill [snip].

Anyone have any tips on a nice build. May it be 2h, bow, or back to s/b ?

PS my current dps destro build is Templar destro dps DS
Edited by ZOS_LeroyW on May 18, 2014 11:12AM
  • kalilkareem
    kalilkareem
    Soul Shriven
    Biting jabs
  • Mephos
    Mephos
    ✭✭✭
    light armor+all passivs+destro staff+biting jabs (ground aoe+biting jabs = melts enemies)
  • kalilkareem
    kalilkareem
    Soul Shriven
    I prefer resto staff with cycle of life for jab spam tbh
  • cliff.jackbyb16_ESO2
    cliff.jackbyb16_ESO2
    Soul Shriven
    Something like Destro build then (skill wise) ? Its the 2. weaponslot. 1 one is the one i use today and i havent put out the passives.
  • aleister
    aleister
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm having similar issues. Could someone describe the play style using a build like this? Since going to light armor + destro staff, Mob groups are eating me up pretty quickly. I put all my attr points into health and I'm using gear for magicka.
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Two possibilities, either use a bow and keep moving, so they don't hit you as much (NPCs seem to hit less when you move frequently). Or morph you auric spear's first ability so it hits in an arc (first morph I think), which helps with crowd control a bit easier.
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule