The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

666%

seaef
seaef
✭✭✭✭✭
Ok, this is strange. Ever since my ultimate reached 666% it no longer activates so I can use it. Also the skills in my first two slots won't activate either. That's on both weapons. I've tried removing and re-adding them to the hot bar, logging off/on, switching weapons multiple times, and...nothing.

Any ideas, other than Satanic references? ;-)

EDIT: Oops, how about a screenshot.

ultimate.png
Edited by seaef on May 16, 2014 2:12PM
"The Illuminati are very achievement focused. It's like Xbox - only everything is hardcore."
- Kirsten Geary
  • Bhakura
    Bhakura
    ✭✭✭✭
    Addon bug?
    Options
  • seaef
    seaef
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh crap, hadn't thought of that. :\ Let me disable them and see which one is the problem.
    Edited by seaef on May 16, 2014 2:23PM
    "The Illuminati are very achievement focused. It's like Xbox - only everything is hardcore."
    - Kirsten Geary
    Options
  • Chatoyancy
    Chatoyancy
    ✭✭✭
    On a unrelated note, what add-on are you using that displays your weapon and the ultimate percentage? I like it.
    Options
  • khele23eb17_ESO
    khele23eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I̸̡̛̟̖̱̱̰̺̤̣͒̈́̒̇̓̔͋͌̈́̐ͫͫ̀ͣ̚̚͟Ț̸̨̳̳͍̼̘͉͈̟̳̯̫̔ͤ̈͑̋̊̑ͭͨ̂̍ͥͪ̚ͅS̭̗̬̞̥͖̟̞̬̫̣̲̋̅͂͋͗̾͘͞ ̧͍̳͍͙̼̜̘̯̙̝̞̆͂̓̊͜ͅT̎ͬ̐̎̆̃̒̋̊͟͞͏̨̘͎͔̖̱̻͔̰̻̲̬̝̝͈͚̲̪͈̹H͗̓̓ͥ̊̏ͨ̚͏̡̹̤̳̫̫̳̱̗̪̩̭̦͙̳̰̰͟ͅEͨ̓͊ͥ̀͢͏̴̳̩͓̤̱͓̮̟̰͓͙̹̯̱̞ͅ ͓̳̝͚̦̬͔̾̓̑͗͛̒̉̑ͬ͛̈ͬ͆ͣ̄̑ͪͧ̚͟͞D̷̺̮͙̙̲̬͙̘ͬ͊͌ͨ͗͗̇́ͤ̀Ȩͧͥ͒ͩͯ́ͫͩ̆̄̌ͨ́̈́̈́͐͡͏̭̩̮͉͈̭͕̟͇̱͈̯̥͇̳̜̟V̩͔̬͙̳̘̟̇̽̒͌̃̎͌̄̅ͯ̈̓ͫͪͯ̍͘͘I̸̢̳̼̙͍͚͇͇̠ͣ̈̑̓̈̽ͬ̏ͧ̽ͬ̑̍͗ͥ͆́ͩ̕͠L̨͙̗̝̠̙̙̹͍̺̘̞͉̼͈̏ͣͬ͐͊̑̈͒̒ͦ̾̎͋͐̃̏͞ͅ!̴̧̨͕͚̯̗͙̮̰̮͚͎̖͉ͧ͌̽ͮ͌̄̊̀ͅ

Yeah, I know. But it had to be said ;)
    Edited by khele23eb17_ESO on May 17, 2014 6:18AM
    P2P offered you 'hell yeah!' moments. F2P offers you 'thank god its over' moments.
    Options
  • Phantorang
    Phantorang
    ✭✭✭✭
    Chatoyancy wrote: »
    On a unrelated note, what add-on are you using that displays your weapon and the ultimate percentage? I like it.

There are several, but a nice one is UltimatePowerDisplay, or just search of "ult" on ESOUI and you will find many nice alternatives
    Fimbulwinter Recruiting true Vikings | Campaigns score | EU PC
    Options