Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

To many skill points?

• OrangeTheCat
    OrangeTheCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElSlayer wrote: »
    I wanted to write down many thoughts but... Is that really the thing you want to complain on? No, really?

I'm getting too old for this crap... go, kid, play as you want.

Best comment ever

(and I love the signature)
    Edited by OrangeTheCat on May 9, 2014 10:50PM
  • OrangeTheCat
    OrangeTheCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread is a complaint in search of a problem (or something like that).
  • darthbelanb14_ESO
    darthbelanb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    shadowz081 wrote: »
    Well for one, those skill points take time to obtain...Cyrodill by itself would probably take minimum of 5 hours if you do not run into enemy players or get killed by mobs...Than there are some where you have to do quests to obtain them...Which can be quite time consuming considering some of the requirements and so on and forth...To obtain all 300 or so skill points you would have to be at the minimum VR5 and that can take a while if you don't rush through the game or have a life.

Not a problem to do on Auriel's Bow with AD. :)

Nah, I don't think there is too many skill points.
  • GeeYouWhy
    GeeYouWhy
    ✭✭✭
    Do you thinks the game has to many skill point available?

Hell no. I'm VR4 and still need more skill points. I have no intention of making alts as I hate repeating content so I need to be able to do everything on 1 character. It's the passives that take a ton of points but they make the difference in the end.

Konrandir, Vampire Sorcerer
  • Lovely
    Lovely
    ✭✭✭
    In this type of game, where you need to pick very few active abilities, it is sort of needed to be able to invest in all the abilities. Otherwise every time you want to try a different build you go respec and level up the new abilities?
  • silent88b14_ESO
    silent88b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I understand someone thinks they know all there will be to know before it is there to learn.
    Behold the great Oak. Just a little nut who stood his ground.
  • ShADoW0s
    ShADoW0s
    ✭✭✭
    Chryos wrote: »
    Well I would say no, because, you might need them all to dump into crafting?

Well thats kinda what he means. End game, everyone will do every single craft...

• Arundo
    Arundo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, its great to be able to have lots of options to choose from when you are playing. Without spending time and gold in respeccing all the time.
    Edited by Arundo on May 15, 2014 1:19PM
  • SBR_QuorTek
    SBR_QuorTek
    ✭✭✭
    I have spendt more than 170 skill points.. I currently have 7 unspendt skill points or something... and honestly I can still find stuff to put into skills that is usefull, this more this merrier, this more options I have for alot of different stuff, eg. fully maxed 3 crafter professions... alot of it is usefull and the choices you can make if need to beat something... am sure can spend 300 skill points easy enough that would make sense to what I do lol... so far from to many skills and would need more later on with thieves and assassins guild...
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You would need to have ~440 skill points to get everything possible at the moment. So about 130-140 skill points short.
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)
  • Gisgo
    Gisgo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It doesnt really matter, your character is defined by your actual skillbar, not by the amount of skills you have available.