Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Struggling with why NB is bad in VR

• Kevaliji
    Kevaliji
    What i found is when you hit VR it makes you rethink your build (at least for me). I run Resto staff/Duel wield, I have ran these weapons since day one. What changed when i hit VR was the amount of cc i used. As a NB you need to plan your attack and hope the mobs dont cc you in any way, also make sure you have pots (NB is the only class that have passives to increase pot potency). I can understand the frustration with NB because if it werent for my resto staff i wouldnt survive some of the mobs I encounter.

Another thing that really gets me is how weak the duel wield skills are, but there are some NB builds out there that are very powerful. I saw a video a few days back where a NB was critting for 6k+, thats insane.

• unseenbrawn_ESO
    unseenbrawn_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    While doing veteran as a classic assassin dual wielder is not impossible it is not what most people rolled nightblade for.

You sir are more then special... I run Dual Wield and I'm about to hit VR6 and have no problems with packs of 3. First off the initial target is dead before the other 2 really start reacting... So not quite sure what your talking about, of course if you don't know how to play yea its not feasible at all. The fact that you didn't start using stealth til VR says something on its own. Unless a world boss has more then 2 elite mobs I can solo it as Dual Wield on both bars.

Someone else also mentioned Dual wield skills are bad...? Spark is great, Hidden blade is epic, Blood craze is great. Only thing that is really not worth anything IMO is flurry just because of the DPS it does isn't worth the long animation.