Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Anniversary Spotlight- Earn A Multi-Rider Mount With Scribing!"

• FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Finding some of the wards was definitely a challenge, but after I found them, I felt a little silly for not seeing them sooner. My biggest challenge in the chain is the end boss of the Crow's wing. I still have not managed to defeat it.

A few were that way, but some better "look this way" advice would have helped in some cases. The ones where you had to pick something up did get a quest triangle marker, but not the things you had to dispel. I had a few that took me quite a while to find. Some were just a matter of looking up or such, but several were not at all obvious.

And don't get me on the stupid path in the sky part. The stupid fox just stopped near the end, for no reason. Nothing to dispel (that I could see) and I kept falling off because I was an inch off the path. I am glad I was on my pet sorc and found the method to find the last bit of the path. It would have been impossible on any character without a lightning staff. (Though I suppose I could temporarily use on on any character.)

I was fortunate enough to not have any trouble on the Fox path.

My first time through only took 3-4 tries on it. The second one (on PC-EU) took 10-20. I kept falling off and finding "missed" block removals prior to the current location.
    PC
    PS4/PS5
    Options
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    For PC/Mac Players, just wanted to give a friendly reminder that you have one week left to earn the Wayrest Vanner Pillion Steed multi-rider mount from completing the Scribing meta-achievement “Inheritor of the Scholarium”. All details are in the article, linked here.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Eclipse318
    Eclipse318
    ✭✭✭
    Well that'd be great... if I could actually complete the final quest and it wasn't broken........
    Options
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Eclipse318 wrote: »
    Well that'd be great... if I could actually complete the final quest and it wasn't broken........

You have to quickly look for other things to dispel as you go forward, not just when the fox stops.

You can also use a destro staff to stomp and show the path if you really do get stuck. That should work for any class, even if that is not your usual weapon.

Still annoying of course!
    PC
    PS4/PS5
    Options