Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

New trait idea

Malyore
Malyore
✭✭✭✭
I just dreamt about a new trait, and its effect I think would help folks who have difficulty keeping their ability timers going. The trait was called Refractive and it increased the time of player effects (abilities, buffs, etc) by a small percentage. What are folks thoughts on this? Could it help with accessibility?
In my dream it went on armor pieces and each item was a 3% boost, so the max was 21% timer length increase which would add about 3-5 seconds on most abilities, and probably just a second or 2 on debuffs. Now that I'm awake, lol, I think it makes more sense to have such a trait on weapons instead. I also wonder if it should have a downside, such as during the extended period the power of any effect is also reduced by the same percentage of time it was extended. So if someone has abilities that last 21% longer, those additional 5 seconds are also 21% weaker than normal. Maybe this would be too many calculations though for the game to run.