The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

ESO LUXURY FURNITURE ITEMS – 2024/04/26

BenevolentBowd
BenevolentBowd
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
source: https://benevolentbowd.ca/games/esotu/eso-luxury-furniture-items-2024-04-26/

klo7tn1k7gw9.png

What does the Luxury Furnisher offer this week?
The Luxury Furnisher Vendor (Zanil Theran) is located north of the bank in the Hollow City, Coldharbour and the Belkarth Festival Grounds in Craglorn.
  1. Shelf, Folded Laundry 300g
  2. Quality Fabric, Stacked 450g
  3. Spool, Blue Thread 450g
  4. Rugs, Rolled 2,500g
  5. Changing Room, Curtained 3,000g
  6. Common Crate, Fabric Bolts, 4,000g
  7. Clockwork Spinning Wheel, Sturdy 12,000g
  8. Clockwork Changing Room, Curtained 20,000g
  9. Clockwork Loom, Sturdy 20,000g

All 56 weeks of luxury items are on my ESO Calendar: https://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar/

Full history of luxury furnisher items: https://benevolentbowd.ca/games/esotu/esotu-chronicle-of-luxury-furnisher-vendor-items/

Mobile-Friendly Luxury Furniture Pocket Guide: https://benevolentbowd.ca/games/esotu/eso-luxury-furniture/

About the Vendor
https://youtu.be/oCUYJEZwXKI

Newest Item:
g151ucgztd4l.png
Megaservers: PC NA (sometimes) / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (mostly)
Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
#TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome BB! Thank you as always!

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
    Options
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the new shelf and so cheap too. I bought like 25 of them lol
    Options
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you!
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.

Loremaster’s Archive open for questions!
    Options
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shelf, Folded Laundry 300g
    d2S17t2.jpeg
    Quality Fabric, Stacked 450g
    xiqlGbl.jpeg
    Spool, Blue Thread 450g
    vKfbPmL.jpeg
    Rugs, Rolled 2,500g
    l4V3cWt.jpeg
    Changing Room, Curtained 3,000g
    wIZeKbi.jpeg
    Common Crate, Fabric Bolts, 4,000g
    iZ2kwMY.jpeg
    Clockwork Spinning Wheel, Sturdy 12,000g
    ada28xA.jpeg
    Clockwork Changing Room, Curtained 20,000g
    sqFWeyz.jpeg
    Clockwork Loom, Sturdy 20,000g
    tP1sAbE.jpeg
    All
    Fn4Aukw.jpeg
    shelf and fabric size
    jqVXyIR.jpeg
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Houses: The Erstwhile Sanctuary. Everybody is welcomed! Here is video.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
    Options
  • Teneriel
    Teneriel
    ✭✭✭
    One of my favorite weeks! Thank you both!!
    Options
  • Ilumia
    Ilumia
    ✭✭✭✭
    I mean, compared to how much I hate household chores, and how much I want to hide that messy stuff in my own home, I sure do love it a weird amount in eso.
    Options
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ilumia wrote: »
    I mean, compared to how much I hate household chores, and how much I want to hide that messy stuff in my own home, I sure do love it a weird amount in eso.

In our own homes, actually living in the house gives it that lived in feel. So, we clean up our messes so it looks used but not messy. In ESO, houses are static. So we put down a little mess to give it that lived in feel.
    Options
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not to be a Debbie Downer, but it's a bit boring and uncreative the shelf uses the same fabrics as the stack. Variety would be nice with higher neater stacks.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
    Options
  • ArchangelIsraphel
    ArchangelIsraphel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Love the shelf filled with folded cloth- could be laundry, could be cloth for a craft room, could be towels- so many uses. I'd love to see more furnishings like these!

Maybe an alchemy shelf full of bottles, or kitchen shelves full of stored food

Empty and full versions of furnishings are much needed for those of us who want more clutter but are running out of room to add those details in a more complex build!
    Legends never die
    They're written down in eternity
    But you'll never see the price it costs
    The scars collected all their lives
    When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat
    Before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream
    Oh, pick yourself up, 'cause
    Legends never die
    Options
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love the shelf filled with folded cloth- could be laundry, could be cloth for a craft room, could be towels- so many uses. I'd love to see more furnishings like these!

Empty and full versions of furnishings are much needed for those of us who want more clutter but are running out of room to add those details in a more complex build!

@ArchangelIsraphel

They have alchemy shelves at the lux! IDK which week/when but it's out there.

Options
  • ArchangelIsraphel
    ArchangelIsraphel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    spartaxoxo wrote: »

@ArchangelIsraphel

Ooooh awesome! I missed that somehow, I'll have to track them down for my guild hall
    Legends never die
    Legends never die
    Options
  • DenverRalphy
    DenverRalphy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@ArchangelIsraphel

If the Lux Vendor continues to hold course as it has been lately, those alchemy shelves should be next week.

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Furnishings/Luxury_Furnisher/2023

Follow the link and scroll down to the beginning of April.

Options
  • ArchangelIsraphel
    ArchangelIsraphel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome! That is more than perfect, thank you for posting that link
    Legends never die
    Legends never die
    Options
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not to be a Debbie Downer, but it's a bit boring and uncreative the shelf uses the same fabrics as the stack. Variety would be nice with higher neater stacks.

I agree. Even stacks of cloth without the shelf would be more versatile. But I really like the laundry introduced with Leyawiin and both the common and luxurious hanging robes available only for Crowns. I’d love to see more actual clothing-type items and folded or strewn blankets.
    Edited by Araneae6537 on April 27, 2024 11:03PM
    Options
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I agree. Even stacks of cloth without the shelf would be more versatile. But I really like the laundry introduced with Leyawiin and both the common and luxurious hanging robes available only for Crowns. I’d love to see more actual clothing-type items and folded or strewn blankets.

Have you seen the Elsweyr cloths? Those are pretty nice. There's also the same fabric stacked in the lux this week, as it's own item without the shelf.
    Options
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Have you seen the Elsweyr cloths? Those are pretty nice. There's also the same fabric stacked in the lux this week, as it's own item without the shelf.

Yes, I love the Elsweyr cloths! I’m just a bit disappointed that a furnishing labeled laundry is basically just the folded cloth furnishing on a shelf (you make a good point about the shelf since there already is the stacked fabric also from the lux vendor in addition to those that can be gotten from stealing). I like the cloth furnishings too, just don’t feel that this one adds much of value, IMO, with or without the shelf. It’s not a bad furnishing, just that when there’s only one new each week… :sweat_smile:
    Options
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    THIS is what I love most, a bunch of smaller less expensive items that could be used in every single house. I loaded up big time!
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
    Options
  • Ilumia
    Ilumia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ilumia wrote: »

In our own homes, actually living in the house gives it that lived in feel. So, we clean up our messes so it looks used but not messy. In ESO, houses are static. So we put down a little mess to give it that lived in feel.

Agreed, it's all about the aesthetical value of immersion :smile:
    Options
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I agree with you in being disappointed, especially since it was very affordably priced. The bright, garish colors are really too much. The stack of Leyawiin clothing in more modest colors suits me more, but takes an expensive style mat to craft.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

Options