Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Kvatch Sanctuary reborn (The Erstwhile Sanctuary by Enemoriana)

Enemoriana
Enemoriana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I finally made video of this house...
I hope you'll like it!

Below is text+screenshots "excursion". Sorry for mistakes! I'm not very good in English, and sometimes had to use google translator. Ru players, if here are any, can read this.
A lot of pictures under spoiler!
I recommend video first - it gives more complete view (but screenshots contains some details that are not there)

jofR4JD.png

Oh, I hear, Black Door allowed someone to come in.
Welcome, Initiate.

Jq7rhi8.png

This Sanctuary has long history. Very, very long time ago, Dark Brotherhood occupied a cave under Kvatch and created one of its Sanctuaries. But assassins had to leave it later, when one of the walls collapsed: this place became too unstable.
But now we are sure this won't happen again - and we returned. Now, when traitor is dead and Brotherhood is strong again, we need more space… Did you noticed how rarely there are free beds in Sanctuaries, even when everybody knows that new dark brother or dark sister is coming?

But let’s not stand near entrance.

DqPr6zQ.png

In this small room, not far from Black Door, we take, plan and discuss contracts. Convenient, if you came just for few minutes, to report about finishing one contract and take another.

2pWphcb.png

List of available contracts is here, in this book. Of course, when Black Hand doesn’t have any special orders.

sV75hoG.png

You can also enchant items here. If you can.

YHDVr1g.png

And other magical things here.
...nobody agreed to take this further. It is heavy!

pB08HeQ.png

Waaait…

Mya8wl0.png

Ok, get some food while working can be right thing, but who brought a bottle of wine? They don’t remember what happened last time?!

Oh, well, Initiate, let’s go out of here…

Qex5JGn.png

Say hello to Sithis. Argonians thinks he look so. Maybe. I don’t think he has any form.

You ask who is Sithis? Every dark brother and sister is a child of Sithis. He whom we call Sithis has many other names. Chaos. Doom. Discord. Sithis is the Void.

But statue looks great, yeah?

h9fPa4U.png

Living part is further, beyond this hall. Too wet and noisy here, because of waterfalls. But they are beautiful. And do you see stained glass window? My favourite part.

And while we are going, let me tell you about Five Tenets…

Umr6f9H.png

But I know what worries you most. Where will you live? Welcome to living quarters.

oLrYay0.png

I’ll also tell you about your new dark brothers and dark sisters, who live here.

This bunk bed belong to two nords. As you can plainly see, they like to hunt not only human targets!
Oh, i’m afraid one day some trophy will fall on their heads, minotaur or something... Who even puts the chair under a large and heavy trophy?

2WnoWUB.png

YVsQHx3.png

CcyGy9p.png

Here is our alchemist’s bed. Nobody knows if he really has anything to do with psijics, or just stole banner somewhere… he doesn’t speak much about his past.
But he is really good with magic. And alchemy. Be careful if he will offer to test a new potion...
Tenets? They only demand that no one dies...

m5IgAp5.png

You think that secret den of assassins has no place for mirrors and jewelry?

rNLnSAR.png

By the love of Night Mother, don’t even think that whole wardrobe of expensive dresses and bunch of jewelry makes this lady weak assassin! She is second here. And don’t take that bottles and vials from her table. Someone already tried - see that skull?

All right, I’m joking.
Maybe. We never asked where it came from.
Perhaps this is due to her passion for necromancy...

z921SAo.png

Why is she with us, not with Worm cult? Some... personal conflicts with Mannimarco, as I understood.

1Y1y2tA.jpg

Ah, and here Silencer lives.

M8NoMTQ.png

Speaker rarely visits this Sanctuary, so this man is here in charge. He is imperial, yes, former legionnaire - still loves imperial signs. If you’ll bring him some items with them, he’ll be happy!

And this red-eyed miracle is Despair, everyone's favorite. Is Silencer not against smell and fur on his bed?
Well… some nights he makes much more smell and fur than pup. Probably that’s the reason Despair is so attached to him - he senses wolf blood.

iAwtOVL.png

Where is Silencer now? Killing somebody, I think. I’m sure you’ll soon meet him - he spends a lot of time here.

htzBJvO.jpg

It’s wet and cold near waterfall, so here lives one who cares least. Our red-eyed miracle and everyone’s favourite number two. And if you hear slight sarcasm in my voice - you are not mistaken. Not that we don’t like him! He is good assassin, and he is always glad to help others. He is just… well, you’ll soon understand yourself.

AjcCBY4.png

Sarcophagus? “Every vampire should have his own coffin!” - declared he, dragging this thing here. Do not worry, he does not drink blood from our people - at least unless they want to.
The bed is his too. He, of course, will gladly offer it to you... But let me warn you: he is dunmer, and, even more, there is altar of Dibella. Remembered jokes about dunmers?
Yes, that kind of dunmer. Jokes are not always wrong...

And I will note: if he is not here and not on a mission, most likely, he is dwelling in The Ebony Flask in Ebonheart, if you understand what I mean. He has his own small room in that inn, and he will happily offer to stay there too...

LgvBvjl.png

Don’t be afraid. You don’t need to accept his invitations. Though, if you want… But we have free bed. There, one of four.

ED2POpv.png

3HpSfSb.png

Here sleeps assassins who doesn’t have high rank. And, well, came here too late to grab personal bit of territory.

Maybe a bit too close, but just there you can relax, drink something or play some games.

aGCW5R0.png

hRw4Yrv.png

Ah, and here is our collection! When contracts takes us to unusual places or we meet interesting people - who will not want to take home some souvenirs?

XGh4DQI.png

About some... necessary things. From quarters you can go down to the waterfall to get some water - and, if you are especially cold-resistant, wash yourself. Later I will show you where the water can be heated.

Be careful not to fall - the boards are slippery. Need to build something more reliable, but there are certain difficulties...
We usually asks vampire to bring water. He doesn’t feel cold, and he is already undead...
A-a-and we already have coffin for him!

LxzxfrF.png

Why there is light? That’s, um, quiet and secluded area. You understand.

lSCTrpI.png

zSNCcug.png

Well, enjoy view of waterfall and that cave a little more, and move on. And do not try to go down! This can kill you.

CuBoW8d.png

I’ll show you shrine of Night Mother.

Ppo1lqs.png

Who is Night Mother? She is the Dark Brotherhood's Unholy Matron. She guides our actions, just as the Dread Father Sithis once guided hers. You can be not worshipping her, but you must respect her and follow orders.

bD3GKrg.png

Most of the assassins die far from home, and we don’t care much about the burial. Why, if it's just a corpse?
But some, one way or another, end up in the Sanctuary. Then they rest here in peace.

V5RfjPw.png

You can take a closer look on window, if you want.

mZ5PmL5.png

Are you not tired yes? Then let’s move on.

This is our infirmary. Usually it is empty, but if suddenly you need to be treated intensively or you get something contagious...

hIxma24.png

That’s just opposite the alchemist's desk. I assure you, he can make not only poisons.

ZvppcLG.png

What? That thing is not alchemy tool?
It seems you don’t understand much in alchemy...

2eH9KBH.png

This is monkey. Don’t touch monkey. And don’t feed it.
We need somebody to test potions without risk of breaking Tenets...

rwCj5Cq.png

Here is small garden. Yes, it glows. Don’t try to eat it. And don’t feed monkey with it!

Why is the statue here? It’ long and stupid story with three assassins, pack echatere, jar of scrib jelly and, who would doubt it, two barrels of wine. Maybe one day they will tell you!

9ZGQ7De.png

Place for dinner. Just take food and find free place.

NDq7QQu.png

W754RHX.png

By the way, meet our Dark Guardians! You will get used to them quickly.

b1G4aOT.png

We do not have a strict schedule, who when cooks. The one who is here, is not busy with other things and is capable not to turn scrambled eggs into poison - is today's cook!

The unspoken rules: to cook not only for yourself and shirk from dishwashing not too often.

xz5QkAt.png

YZVGjOL.png

icPoied.png

up5aUyH.png

I see you’ve already noticed barrels. Yes, you can. Not too much.
And don't give it to a monkey!

3pPms5o.png

There is a bath. If you are not too lazy to bring and heat the water - use it!
If you are able to heat water with magic, it will be much easier ...
Also here you can do laundry.

EK0w8zz.png

1FZBmCY.png

If you need to fix clothes or leathers, you will find everything you need here.

83ZguBU.png

EVsnrGP.png

IxAYFrT.png

Rg6u7vb.png

And here you can work with wood, sharpen your weapon or repair armor.

DaAviGp.png

koZEmNW.png

ydxfWei.png

lX69dbu.png

Between these we have a treasury. Well, something like.

What? Things are going well, everybody work fine, money and expensive things are not so necessary for the company of assassins living in the cave...

IfdmNpC.png

Well, actually that pile is smaller than you think. Floor is not flat there. But looks nice, right?

kctLZXX.png

We also wanted armory, but weapon, unlike gold, absolutely do not want to lie in place.

hZKykZ6.png

Do screams prevent you from sleeping? We have a little torture room. Just what is minimum required. Can be useful. For business, or for entertainment...

ryGxDf0.png

MOg0Uud.png

KwH2k5o.png

And we have cage for a captive, if there is one. To find out some information or something else... Also vampire doesn't have to go hunting. It’s he who laid a short path from the quarters to the cage, but we all use it to go to main hall. Use it too, but do not stumble and fall into the waterfall.

And do not feed captive with luminous mushrooms!

vBrCMIv.png

P.S. Three characters - Silencer, vampire and necromancer lady - exist in the game as they are described and are mine (and as soon as Elsweyr comes out, necromancer will be recreated as actually necromancer). For screenshots of the remaining characters thanks to those who participated in the creation of the video.

P.P.S. In fact, I do not have Worm Wizard personality, even though I want it — the content is too complex for me. That screenshot was made on PTS.

I loved The Erstwhile Sanctuary from the first view, although at first I wasn’t sure if it worth so much money. But I bought it - and I do not regret. This is a great house, although, of course, there is absolutely not enough slots.

The house is on PC EU, my userid is @Enemoriana. You can come to visit anytime and take a look yourself! (especially if you have Port to Friend's House addon)
  • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
  • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
  • Houses: The Erstwhile Sanctuary. Everybody is welcomed! Here is video.
  • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
  • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
  • KhajiitFelix
    KhajiitFelix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Amazing video and house! Very creepy atmosphere and very much in the style of the Dark Brotherhood! Well done :)
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
  • Evergnar
    Evergnar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome work @Enemoriana. Brilliant video as well. Thx for sharing.
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glaiceana wrote: »
    Amazing video and house! Very creepy atmosphere and very much in the style of the Dark Brotherhood! Well done :)
    Evergnar wrote: »
    Awesome work @Enemoriana. Brilliant video as well. Thx for sharing.

Thanks!
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
  • Teneriel
    Teneriel
    ✭✭✭
    Great work, @Enemoriana! You have created such a fully detailed environment, and the video presents it really well. It's so nice that other people helped out, too; the characters add so much to the video. I feel sorry for the monkey - I'm a soft-hearted person - but I understand that these characters would act this way. I applaud your hard work!
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Teneriel, thanks! Yes, such place - all big houses - looks too empty without characters. I'm glad that enough people agreed to help me with this.
    Teneriel wrote: »
    I feel sorry for the monkey - I'm a soft-hearted person - but I understand that these characters would act this way.
    But not for captive? )

• PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
  • Teneriel
    Teneriel
    ✭✭✭
    Enemoriana wrote: »
    Teneriel wrote: »
    I feel sorry for the monkey - I'm a soft-hearted person - but I understand that these characters would act this way.
    But not for captive? )
    That is a good point. I tend to feel more sorry for children and animals than for adult humans; but I do feel bad for the human as well.
    Edited by Teneriel on March 23, 2019 12:00PM
  • ClownPuncher222
    ClownPuncher222
    Soul Shriven
    How did u get the dude that sweeps??
  • Asha_11_ESO
    Asha_11_ESO
    ✭✭✭

Probably an in game friend who used the /broom emote (or is it /sweep?).

Enemoriana! Your sanctuary is awesome. Thoroughly enjoyed reading the accompanying text. Might've giggled a bit too much at the toilet, and the torture/'entertainment' room. <.<
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That's friend with /sweep.
    Enemoriana! Your sanctuary is awesome. Thoroughly enjoyed reading the accompanying text. Might've giggled a bit too much at the toilet, and the torture/'entertainment' room. <.<

Thanks ) I'm glad you liked text!
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru