Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Does "Crushing Shock" actually work?

pjwrwb17_ESO
pjwrwb17_ESO
✭✭
Cast it a few times with zero targets stunned.
  • tjvannevel_ESO
    It is rare but I have seen it stun. Keep in mind you have to hit a target that is casting which is difficult since this "instant" doesn't appear to hit target until after the animation is complete.

They also changed it so the fire damage is not guaranteed but instead has a chance to deal DOT. When I placed my skill point I was promised 30+dmg of each element PLUS the % to add effects which is no longer the case.

Crushing_Shock_III.jpg
    Edited by tjvannevel_ESO on April 22, 2014 2:59PM
  • MAGISSCIEN
    MAGISSCIEN
    Soul Shriven
    I thought the whole 0 generic damage was a bug(even reported it) but you are saying that is as intended. Time to respec if that is the case. Need something with more punch.
  • shawnglass1_ESO
    shawnglass1_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    the 0 generic damage has to be a bug - mine was fine at Crushing Shock I and II (fire, cold, and shock damage all equal), but as soon as it hit III it turned from the set fire damage to the 0 generic. Has anybody advanced it to IV, and did the damage return to normal/working?