The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.2 is available.

Are we ever going to see Rolis Hlaalu added to the chapter cities?

LonePirate
LonePirate
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I would love to use Skingrad as my new base of operations as I am pleased with the crafting station layout and writ delivery boxes in the city. However, just as with all of its previous chapter core cities, Rolis Hlaalu, the Master Writ vendor, is nowhere to be seen. As such, I have no choice but to continue to use Mournhold as my crafting hub. Please, for the love of Zenithar, what will it take to have Rolis added to the chapter cities, just like the Impressario?
  • HappyTheCamper
    HappyTheCamper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’d also like crafting writ options for cities like Markarth, Lilmoth, Sechal etc.
    Options
  • AuraKoimizu
    AuraKoimizu
    ✭✭
    This would be incredibly nice to do. He and his assistant should be in chapter hubs with maybe a small establishment displaying furniture he carries for those specific zones. For example if he's in Alinor, he'll display the wares for it, not only that but carry the individual plans in that specific zone for individuals who only want select plans. Of course he can still carry the bundle too. Just food for thought =]
    Options
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I wish he could be added to our homes instead or also. This would help bring console players more in line with PC players and Add-ons that can do multiples easier and without unnecessary loading screens.

Stay safe :)
    Options