The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

port to deadlands to claim orsinium

• BretonMage
    BretonMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it still bugged? I wasn't really paying attention and played the game as usual. Ported around to various places, did a bit of IA, maybe part of DSA, (can't remember which order) then ported back outside the inn room in Rimmen, which was when I got it.
    Options
  • AzuraFan
    AzuraFan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On one account, Arkthzand worked. On the other one (which doesn't have access to any DLC), I ported to all the zones that had an open wayshrine but nothing has worked.
    Options
  • Morgaledh
    Morgaledh
    ✭✭✭
    jcaceresw wrote: »
    And what about for people who only own the base game (no DLC and chapters)? How can we unlock the reward?

There is no 100% certain way to do this, these threads are unintentionally misleading. Many people have ESO+, already have Orsinium, and can port wherever they want back and forth and still can't get the reward. Others (some I know in my guilds) only have the base game and have been able to get the reward just zoning into base zones - I know a guy who ported into Stormhaven and the popup showed. So really, there is no foolproof method, and only having the base game won't help or hinder you. You just have to keep trying, or wait and see if/how/when they fix it.
    Options
  • ssewallb14_ESO
    ssewallb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arkthzand worked for me. I own all DLC.
    Options
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

Because there is a thread already open on this topic, we're going to close this one down so that all feedback can be consolidated in one place. You may continue the discussion here.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.