The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Which add-on makes outline of player characters blue?

tinythinker
tinythinker
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
My characters share add-ons but some setting must be on or off for different ones. Anyone happen to recognize this feature?
Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
(And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If it's what I am thinking of it isn't an addon, it is a base game setting, I had it on one of my character's for ages!

Not near my PC atm but if nobody else answers I will check the actual setting and post it later. 🙂
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
    Options
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    freespirit wrote: »
    If it's what I am thinking of it isn't an addon, it is a base game setting, I had it on one of my character's for ages!

Not near my PC atm but if nobody else answers I will check the actual setting and post it later. 🙂

Hmm, that would explain why searching through options in my list of of add-ons was fruitless... :lol:
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
    Options
  • chessalavakia_ESO
    chessalavakia_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are on a Warden and have Nature's Grasp or one of it's moprhs on your bar players will be blue to you and companions will be green.
    Options
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are on a Warden and have Nature's Grasp or one of it's moprhs on your bar players will be blue to you and companions will be green.

Ahh, OK. Yeah I wondered also about it being a class thing. Thank you!

Options
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So it's like the Grim Focus permaglow? If so, I'll remind myself never to use it on my warden characters.
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
    Options
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's like the target selection of enemies: red border at the shape of the enemies -> but only light blue.
    And only happens if you equip that healing skill. And: It helps there for the healers (or at least I personally like it).

I bet the targets of that skill dislike the small tentacles/netch sucking at them each time you cast it more then :D
    Edited by Baertram on February 18, 2024 1:45PM
    Options