The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

When I buy "Pre-Purchase The Elder Scrolls Online Collection: Gold Road" do I get all the PART TWO's

DarkWombat
DarkWombat
✭✭✭✭
You know, Deadolands, part two of Skyrim, etc? What about dungeon DLCs for those expansions?
Do I basically unlock EVERYTHING?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on February 7, 2024 6:16PM
  • PeacefulAnarchy
    PeacefulAnarchy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, you don't. Only the chapters.
    Options
  • DarkWombat
    DarkWombat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, thats not cool. I really dont like how you get half an expansion with your money.
    Options
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not half an expansion, the DLCs were always seperate stand-alone purchases. You'll get everything which was in each chapter when it released.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
    Options
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can get access to all DLC's without purchasing with an ESO+ subscription .....
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    With the OP's question answered, the thread will be closed from further comments. If you still have questions, please see our FAQ below for details regarding what each version of Gold Road will contain.

What editions are available for The Elder Scrolls Online: Gold Road?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.