The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

Stacking siege and Cyrodiil repair kits

RDMyers65b14_ESO
RDMyers65b14_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
My inventory thanks you greatly.
  • RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Halfway thanks you. Meatbags and oils don't stack.
  • lillybit
    lillybit
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Urgh that's stupid. Is that 100% or is there a chance you just don't have any at full health?
    PS4 EU
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Can anyone who's been on PTS verify if existing types of Cyro repair kits will be automagically converted to the new type?
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ilsabet wrote: »
    Can anyone who's been on PTS verify if existing types of Cyro repair kits will be automagically converted to the new type?

To answer my own question, my preexisting wall/door/siege repairs were not converted. I've posted in the official feedback thread to ask if this could be a thing.

lillybit wrote: »

Urgh that's stupid. Is that 100% or is there a chance you just don't have any at full health?

To answer this question, I didn't have meatbags to check, but oils definitely did not stack even at full health.

Also, bridge/milegate repairs continue to be separate items sold by the siege merchant.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager

Existing Cyrodiil repair kits will not be converted. You can use those up and moving forward, all new kits will be the Cyrodiil Repair Kit.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • acastanza_ESO
    acastanza_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Existing Cyrodiil repair kits will not be converted. You can use those up and moving forward, all new kits will be the Cyrodiil Repair Kit.

I would strongly, strongly, encourage you to reconsider this. We already paid generally comparable prices for these kits, without changing them over we'll still have to keep them in our limited quickslot spaces but with no way to replenish them or replace them mid-combat. It's just a bad and unnecessary move.
  • acastanza_ESO
    acastanza_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

To answer my own question, my preexisting wall/door/siege repairs were not converted. I've posted in the official feedback thread to ask if this could be a thing.

lillybit wrote: »

To answer this question, I didn't have meatbags to check, but oils definitely did not stack even at full health.

Also, bridge/milegate repairs continue to be separate items sold by the siege merchant.

I hope the bug with some of these not stacking gets fixed.
  • Techwolf_Lupindo
    Techwolf_Lupindo
    ✭✭✭

I hope the bug with some of these not stacking gets fixed.

Same here. No stacking oils seem to be a bug. There is nothing special about them and other siege stuff.
  • RetPing
    RetPing
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Why?
    That would be just an SQL statement.
    I have several hundreds wall repair kits from end of campaign rewards
    This is really annoying.
  • Vulkunne
    Vulkunne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good idead. Does this repair other things like bridges and milegates as well?
    We Know...