The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Crown store - Repurchase

Windy_Player
Windy_Player
✭✭
I'm not clear why some items show up as "Purchased" and Some offer purchase even after you have done so.
For example, I just purchased Crown Crafting Motif: Frostcaster which gives a Motif and 5 mimic stones and it shows up that I can purchase again.
But all that would get me is the Mimic stones, Right?
Other things that I purchase are locked, like the Cronometer for example.
So what's the story? One might say gifting, but I'm not clear to gift things - doing that sounds like a nightmare. Seriously I have to submit a ticket to support to clear my account to gift folks something? Where is our XMas spirit here in Eso? Do we fear fraud that much?

Anyway, what's the story with not marking things as already purchased?
Thanks, and merry Xmas or whatever holiday you observe.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on January 9, 2024 5:37PM
  • PrinceShroob
    PrinceShroob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can only purchase a single copy of items that are added to Collections. You can buy multiples of other items.

You are able to buy another copy of the Frostcaster motif because you could potentially learn it on a different character.
    Options
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    motifs are still learned per character, so there is nothing preventing you from buying it multiple times as it just gives you a bound copy of the motif book for the full set

it does not account for outfit system, which is per account, and unlocked upon any character learning a style page

edit to add: other items which are re-purchasable are all consumables (dye stamps, pots, xp scrolls, riding lessons, etc) and there is no limit to how much you can buy of these items
    Edited by Necrotech_Master on December 15, 2023 9:51PM
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
    Options
  • Windy_Player
    Windy_Player
    ✭✭
    Ok. I was confused about Motif - ability to Craft vs Outfit Unlock. I see. Thx
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We appreciate the help everyone has provided within this discussion. As the OP's question has been answered, we will now close this thread from further comments.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.