The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Appeal for forums

KiltMaster
KiltMaster
✭✭✭✭
Does anyone know how you can appeal a forum decision or talk to a mod directly? I've replied to a message from a mod twice now regarding two different things and nothing.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on January 2, 2024 6:18PM
PC/NA
GM of "Kilts for Sale"
Ebonheart Pact
He/Him
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Open a ticket with customer support.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
    Options
  • KiltMaster
    KiltMaster
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ok, I'll try. Thought that was only for in-game issues.
    PC/NA
    GM of "Kilts for Sale"
    Ebonheart Pact
    He/Him
    Options
  • ESO_CenturionPlayer
    ESO_CenturionPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭
    i have had really bad experiences trying to get any help on the forums… regardless of why i need help. it’s kind of a dark void where people
    post stuff just for catharsis. unless you unknowingly offend someone then they show up in force.
    Options
  • GooGa592
    GooGa592
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KiltMaster wrote: »
    Does anyone know how you can appeal a forum decision or talk to a mod directly? I've replied to a message from a mod twice now regarding two different things and nothing.

Best of luck to you. Things are pretty one sided around here when it comes to accountability.

Options
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Please submit a ticket, @KiltMaster. Once you do, if you share the ticket number, we can take this to customer service and investigate.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • KiltMaster
    KiltMaster
    ✭✭✭✭
    i have had really bad experiences trying to get any help on the forums… regardless of why i need help. it’s kind of a dark void where people
    post stuff just for catharsis. unless you unknowingly offend someone then they show up in force.

Yeah that's pretty much what happened and why I'm trying to appeal lol
    PC/NA
    GM of "Kilts for Sale"
    Ebonheart Pact
    He/Him
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @KiltMaster

As mentioned, you are welcome to share your ticket number here if you need any updates or assistance.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post