Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

What's your rotation?

Khazaad
Khazaad
✭✭✭
What's your typical go-to rotation that breezes you through most encounters? Class and level?

(ex. 38 sorc destro staff/2h. Crystal Blast, V. Curse, Shattering Prison, *swap*, Thundering Presence, Brawler, Mages Wrath, Reverse Slice)

AOE express.

edit: Corrected wording
Edited by Khazaad on May 8, 2014 8:33AM
  • Raistin1
    Raistin1
    Why do you start with endless fury? In my experience, its best as a closer, because if you don't kill them within the time frame, its wasted. Unless....you're killing the first target quickly in order to get the AoE explosion from endless fury?
    But then your curse wouldn't have time to blow (and curse does more AoE dmg)
    Check out ESO Guide Central for great guides, tips, and info!
  • Jadeviper1974
    Jadeviper1974
    ✭✭✭
    24 hours for one rotation, here. I didn't know it varied. B)
    What is written above are my honest opinions. If you agree then; "Great!" If you disagree; "Great!" I really couldn't care less either way.
  • Khazaad
    Khazaad
    ✭✭✭
    Raistin1 wrote: »
    Why do you start with endless fury? In my experience, its best as a closer, because if you don't kill them within the time frame, its wasted. Unless....you're killing the first target quickly in order to get the AoE explosion from endless fury?
    But then your curse wouldn't have time to blow (and curse does more AoE dmg)
    @Raistin1‌ Meant that. Fixed it. thx

• ThatHappyCat
    ThatHappyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Biting Jabs, Biting Jabs, Biting Jabs, continue until all enemies are dead.
  • Kililin
    Kililin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Concealed Weapon, light attack, shadow cloak
  • Khazaad
    Khazaad
    ✭✭✭
    Biting Jabs, Biting Jabs, Biting Jabs, continue until all enemies are dead.

@thathappycat Can you post a video? I'm confused about the first and third attacks.

• Falmer
    Falmer
    ✭✭✭✭
    NB (currently lvl 47, but have used this since about level 15 or so

Usually open with a heavy backstab for maximum stun.
    Then...
    Strife, Blood Craze(duel wield), Cloak, heavy melee attack(coming out of cloak gives me astronomical armor and spell resist for 4 seconds and a near 100% crit chance on the heavy melee)

If that doesn't kill it... I can always cloak again and repeat 2, and 3.

I have Vampire drain and leeching strikes in the other two slots.