The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

New Alliance Draught (PvP potion)

FoJul
FoJul
✭✭✭
I think, a lot of people would agree, that adding a tri pot into the Siege Merchants store would be a fantastic idea. Tri-potions are essential in PvP, and take way to much time farming/worrying about getting your next stack of tri pots.

I think, that bringing tri pots to a vendor will cause more people to come over to PvP to farm for these pots. (Duelers/BG'ers/PVE'er can now benefit from PvP)

I believe a lot of good can come out of this super small change.
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on October 29, 2023 3:19AM
  • erdYrrson
    erdYrrson
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, really? ;)

Surprisingly good timing after the older "Tri-pots for AP" got sort of buried
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/644281/columbine-prices-are-getting-out-of-hand/p1
  • FoJul
    FoJul
    ✭✭✭
    I would've bumped it if I saw it, my bad G.
  • erdYrrson
    erdYrrson
    ✭✭✭
    Oh sorry, you misunderstood - not my intention at all to moderate (and thankfully not my job). That "oh really?" should have been a pointer to the argument that developed within that topic. Quite interesting read, that's why I remembered and found it again that quickly :smile:
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic, as it's related to PvP.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post
  • baselesschart
    baselesschart
    ✭✭✭
    As to why this isn't a thing beats me. The devs pushed so hard for hybridization, makes sense that there should be tri pots to be bought with AP.
    A fairly mediocre nightblade that occasionally kills people
  • FoJul
    FoJul
    ✭✭✭
    I'm tired of grinding for hours of IC or spending 4 hours for mats to get 1 stack of tri pots. They cost way to much.

Adding tri pots to the PvP vendor would probably make me want to play longer than 30 minutes a day.
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Myself and many others have advocated for this recently.
    Please, make it so! @ZOS_Kevin @ZOS_GinaBruno
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • BetweenMidgets
    BetweenMidgets
    ✭✭✭✭
    +1
  • BenTSG
    BenTSG
    ✭✭✭✭
    I see no reason for this not to be a thing. I'll put my vote in.
    Edited by BenTSG on November 2, 2023 6:00AM
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I wish they would just add account bound potions to PVP so they don't need to be concerned about too much economy damage but provide some nice utility for pvper's. You could even limit it to only usable when affected by battle spirit if needed.
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • FoJul
    FoJul
    ✭✭✭
    I wish they would just add account bound potions to PVP so they don't need to be concerned about too much economy damage but provide some nice utility for pvper's. You could even limit it to only usable when affected by battle spirit if needed.

Or like an infinite potion