The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Siege weapons

Kingslayer
Kingslayer
✭✭✭
Why is it that 90% of players go to keeps and run around the walls like a herd of cattle chasing a man with a red flag?. Buy bloody siege weapons its annoying when i see a massive group of 50 outside a keep wall and 3 siege weapons. I start to wonder if people were dropped on their heads during childhood when i see this. Oh and then you get those who fling ice trebs at walls i mean dear lord!.
  • e.gamemarkb14_ESO
    e.gamemarkb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Not everyone wants to spend AP to buy siege equipment, and they want more mobility with ranged weapons or (insert x,y,z reason). In all honesty, you could try and encourage players in chat to use siege weapons, or offer to set some up if they would use them?
    Options
  • LadyChaos
    LadyChaos
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kingslayer wrote: »
    Why is it that 90% of players go to keeps and run around the walls like a herd of cattle chasing a man with a red flag?. Buy bloody siege weapons its annoying when i see a massive group of 50 outside a keep wall and 3 siege weapons. I start to wonder if people were dropped on their heads during childhood when i see this. Oh and then you get those who fling ice trebs at walls i mean dear lord!.

I buy tons siege, I just don't like using it. I prefer spot heal or protect flank, or my favorite kill people on the wall think they can't die in 3 casts if the right 3 people are standing there waiting for them to pop out.

I drop sieges for other players with less range/mobility/utility to use. I do intentionally ignore idiots who think theres a difference between 8 trebs and 15. If you don't protect them people drop in stealth and just set your *** on fire and kill the user before they realized what happened... Thats my favorite job from the wall...

It's about balance. 1 Treb.. 2 people run it (IMO).. 1 heals while other shoots it, and you swap.. etc. so 24 people go in, you don't need 24 siege you need 8-10ish tops..
    VR2 Ataxia - [NA] Veteran Dominion Sorcerer [Auriel's Bow]
    PvP, PvE, Crafting, and General Shenanigans
    >:) Sorcery and Mayhem online since 1999 >:)
    Current PvP Class/Supernatural Census
    Options
  • Kingslayer
    Kingslayer
    ✭✭✭
    Its just daft seeing massive groups and no siege whatsoever. Why don't they engage in the fields of cyrodiil instead if they don't care about keeps. I drop siege and during times of defense i use ballistas. Then retreat to inner keep and put up like 4 pots of oil and do a run and pour job.
    Options