The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Completed endeavors undone

Feowyn13
Feowyn13
✭✭✭
Hi,

After the update two of the daily endeavors I completed this morning seem to have been undone. Before maintenance this morning I did a world boss and a Volcanic Vent, I completed the Kill 2 dangerous foes, Use memento 3 times and Earn 1 Event ticket endeavors. After the maintenance completedI logged in went to kill some more World bosses and the Crowborne horror and then saw the endeavors were not marked as completed (See attachment) anymore when I went to look at the new group finder. Killing the multiple world bosses since has not done anything for the "Kill 2 dangerous Foes" endeavor and I'm honestly scared to try anything else since the last time endeavors were buggy people got unjust bans....
Is this issue known by ZOS atm?
Anyone else experiencing this?

Account name: Feowyn13
PC EU

mbkrb29k4cat.png
  • Dr_Rektar
    Dr_Rektar
    ✭✭✭

we got like a week rollback on the PC EU. 50 cps of mine are gone and gold
    Engine guardian - best set ever
    Options
  • Holmarion19
    Holmarion19
    ✭✭✭
    All was well when I logged in intially after the update but suddenly my endeavors have stopped registering. So emotes won't register for the 3 needed, Only 5 of the 8 needed deconned jewellery registered.

I have turned off all addons, reloaded ui and verified game files but like Feowyn^^ no matter how hard I try to complete the required daily endeavors they remain stubbornly incomplete.
    Options
  • Feowyn13
    Feowyn13
    ✭✭✭
    Dr_Rektar wrote: »
    we got like a week rollback on the PC EU. 50 cps of mine are gone and gold

Oeff, I dont think that happend to my account, but I hope they'll resolve it for you!
    Options
  • Feowyn13
    Feowyn13
    ✭✭✭
    All was well when I logged in intially after the update but suddenly my endeavors have stopped registering. So emotes won't register for the 3 needed, Only 5 of the 8 needed deconned jewellery registered.

I have turned off all addons, reloaded ui and verified game files but like Feowyn^^ no matter how hard I try to complete the required daily endeavors they remain stubbornly incomplete.

Emotes aren't memento's though so that might be it, but sounds a lot like what i'm experiencing too
    Options
  • Holmarion19
    Holmarion19
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah meant mementos. Sorry.
    Guild leader tried the mementos for me too and they didn't register for her either
    Edited by Holmarion19 on October 30, 2023 7:28PM
    Options
  • Feowyn13
    Feowyn13
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah meant mementos. Sorry.

No problem!
    Options
  • Feowyn13
    Feowyn13
    ✭✭✭
    Feowyn13 wrote: »
    Hi,

After the update two of the daily endeavors I completed this morning seem to have been undone. Before maintenance this morning I did a world boss and a Volcanic Vent, I completed the Kill 2 dangerous foes, Use memento 3 times and Earn 1 Event ticket endeavors. After the maintenance completedI logged in went to kill some more World bosses and the Crowborne horror and then saw the endeavors were not marked as completed (See attachment) anymore when I went to look at the new group finder. Killing the multiple world bosses since has not done anything for the "Kill 2 dangerous Foes" endeavor and I'm honestly scared to try anything else since the last time endeavors were buggy people got unjust bans....
    Is this issue known by ZOS atm?
    Anyone else experiencing this?

Account name: Feowyn13
    PC EU

mbkrb29k4cat.png

I can't seem to edit the main post, but I wanted to add that I currently have an ESO+ membership going in case that is important.
    Options
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I am seeing odd stuff with the daily endeavors too....... the memento one has now flashed up as complete twice but is showing as only 2 of the 3 on my screen.

It's also saying that I used a memento when I didn't!

Considering the banning debacle with endeavors completing multiple times not so long ago I am now scared to continue playing!

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Kevin should we be worried??
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
    Options
  • CheeseTuber
    CheeseTuber
    ✭✭
    ohh I didn't see your post since I was making mine. But yeah ... same thing.
    Options
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Hey all, we'd like to dig into this for you. Could anyone experiencing this please submit a support ticket and reply here with the number?
    Jessica Folsom
    Associate Director of Community - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Superktro
    Superktro
    Soul Shriven
    Same issue cannot complete daily endeavour.... also have some gold missing from my account.... please return my gold and endeavour seals
    Options
  • CheeseTuber
    CheeseTuber
    ✭✭
    Superktro wrote: »
    Same issue cannot complete daily endeavour.... also have some gold missing from my account.... please return my gold and endeavour seals

I can't even remember how much gold I had on me .... Is there any way to check?
    Options
  • Feowyn13
    Feowyn13
    ✭✭✭
    Hey all, we'd like to dig into this for you. Could anyone experiencing this please submit a support ticket and reply here with the number?

Hi Jessica,

I logged off for the day already, but logged back on to submit a ticket. The reference number I got is 231030036299. I hope this helps!
    ETA: I never know what categories to choose when submitting a bug so it might be completely the wrong categories for which I apologize in advance... :)
    Edited by Feowyn13 on October 30, 2023 8:41PM
    Options
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Feowyn13 wrote: »

Hi Jessica,

I logged off for the day already, but logged back on to submit a ticket. The reference number I got is 231030036299. I hope this helps!

It does. Thank you! Forwarding this one along to the folks looking into this.
    Jessica Folsom
    Options
    Staff Post
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I am trying to raise a ticket but I'm really not sure the category to pick @ZOS_JessicaFolsom does it matter?

Edit:- Seeing multiple reports of issues in guild chat also
    Edited by freespirit on October 30, 2023 8:52PM
    Options
  • CheeseTuber
    CheeseTuber
    ✭✭

Hi Jessica

This is my ticket number, 231030-036362

Thank you for the help!
    Options
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    freespirit wrote: »
    I am trying to raise a ticket but I'm really not sure the category to pick @ZOS_JessicaFolsom does it matter?

Edit:- Seeing multiple reports of issues in guild chat also

Checking on this for you - one moment!
    Hi Jessica

This is my ticket number, 231030-036362

Thank you for the help!

Thank you! Forwarded yours along as well.
    Jessica Folsom
    Options
    Staff Post
  • CheeseTuber
    CheeseTuber
    ✭✭
    I would like to add that Weekly Endeavour seems to be working fine. Did a Group dungeon and the count moved up by one.
    Options
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    @freespirit Our support team says you can use "Character or Item issue" - either will route them to the right place. Thank you!
    Jessica Folsom
    Options
    Staff Post
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @freespirit Our support team says you can use "Character or Item issue" - either will route them to the right place. Thank you!

Thankyou will do that right away <3
    Options
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Okay still find support categories really confusing, not sure where my ticket is headed but the number is 231030-036469 <3
    Options
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    freespirit wrote: »
    Okay still find support categories really confusing, not sure where my ticket is headed but the number is 231030-036469 <3

Thanks @freespirit!
    Jessica Folsom
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Holmarion19
    Holmarion19
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Zos_JessicaFolsom

Thank you very much for looking in to this for us.

Have copied my bug report above as a character/item issue and received tkt number:

231030-036597
    Options
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi all, providing an update regarding the Seals of Endeavor issue. Currently, we are not seeing a loss of Seals of Endeavor from this issue in our back-end logs, but we are still investigating. For those who have completed Endeavors but are not seeing them as complete, we are investigating this as well. Currently, we are seeing that your Endeavors are being completed, and suspect that there is a UI bug where that completion is not reflected. We currently do not see a risk of accidentally exploiting Endeavors.

Lastly, thanks to those who have submitted tickets already. If you are encountering this Seals of Endeavor issue, we ask that you submit a ticket so we have more examples to pull from as we continue our investigations. Thanks all.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks @ZOS_Kevin just as a bit of further information I just did the dailies on another account but avoided the memento one(which was playing up on my main account) and all seems to be fine.

The only other thing that might be pertinent, is on my main account I did two of the dailies before the maintenance and they did not show any adverse behaviour just the memento one, which I attempted to do after. :)
    Options
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hello @ZOS_JessicaFolsom my ticket number is 231030-024732.
    I completed 2 endeavors before patch (Kill 2 dangerous foes and Use 3 Mementos).
    After patch I was unable to complete the third endeavor, so I can't gain my third 15 seals of endeavor today.
    I've explained very well in the ticket and I've provided some screenshots.
    I earned a lot of tel var Stones... no endeavor completed.
    I earned my event tickets... no endeavor completed.
    s8p7v44ca4gz.png

Hope for a fix and hope you can give me my missing 15 seals of endeavor, because I did what to do for that, but I did not gain the seals.
    Edited by Rishikesa108 on October 31, 2023 1:11AM
    Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself
    Options
  • Thunderclap
    Thunderclap
    ✭✭✭
    If you need more tickets. Here is another one: 231031-000440 for this problem.
    PC EU - PVP - CP 2300+Win 10 Home 64-bit - 32GB - SSD 1000GBIntel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.6GHzNVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
    Options
  • Luke_Flamesword
    Luke_Flamesword
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I earn tickets today and didn't get progress for weekly Endavour...
    PC | EU | DC |Stam Dk Breton
    Options
  • Vitgar
    Vitgar
    Me too. No progress today, nor "dungeons" nor "earn tickets".
    Options
  • Zabagad
    Zabagad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I earn tickets today and didn't get progress for weekly Endavour...

That's exactly my problem with two accounts and on PC/NA + PC/EU.

231031-000813

Sidenote: I activated the field "add screenshot" but nothing poped up where I could do so....?
    PC EU (noCP AD) Grey/Grau AD
    Options