The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ROFL at EU Dawnbreaker and US idiots :)

Mortuum
Mortuum
✭✭✭✭
Really guys from EP, really? You cant play to be competitive within your timezone, so you decide to roll map red every night when no normal people are up ? :smiley:

Good for you US idiots is it all you can do really? 3.40 am atm, Cyrodill was quiet last 2 hours but now you are taking all keeps lol, when you know there will be no defense. Epic fail idiots.
Why not go to campaign which will be full at your prime time? Oh wait i know, you simply cant win then, so you rather INVADE it at night, when no one can defend :smile:
But what to expect from idiots with idiot president... Follow the path kids, all good for almighty USA, you are used to invade countries after all :smile:
  • shimmyatwa_ESO
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but EU players do the same thing on NA campaigns.
    Options
  • Honfold
    Honfold
    ✭✭✭
    Mortuum wrote: »
    Really guys from EP, really? You cant play to be competitive within your timezone, so you decide to roll map red every night when no normal people are up ? :smiley:

Good for you US idiots is it all you can do really? 3.40 am atm, Cyrodill was quiet last 2 hours but now you are taking all keeps lol, when you know there will be no defense. Epic fail idiots.
    Why not go to campaign which will be full at your prime time? Oh wait i know, you simply cant win then, so you rather INVADE it at night, when no one can defend :smile:
    But what to expect from idiots with idiot president... Follow the path kids, all good for almighty USA, you are used to invade countries after all :smile:

Someone is upset.

Options
  • blackwolf7
    blackwolf7
    ✭✭✭
    Someone is a sore loser
    Options
  • Mothanos
    Mothanos
    ✭✭✭
    When player A sleeps non is allowed to play in pvp and cap stuff !
    Damn these people who play in diffrent time zones and or have diffrent play times due to their job !!!
    They should lock out the whole zone while i SLEEP !!!!!!

Seriously get over it and work your way back to the top.
    Its insane people still cry about this.
    We are all from diffrent places and you are not more importand then anyone else.
    Go play some mmo's that offer battlegrounds if you cant take it.
    Options
  • rawne1980b16_ESO
    rawne1980b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That probably sounded good in your head while you were typing it .... it did make you come across as a bit of a whining numpty.
    Options
  • Mortuum
    Mortuum
    ✭✭✭✭
    Agree that words i choose were very wrong ones, and i do apologize for that to all US/other regions players. Was far too late and far too many beers, should not start this at all. Not going to edit previous post, that will be way too childish/silly.
    But, cant change it now, and reason i wrote that is still same: why people cant play in campaigns which will allow them to fight actually? Why they ''fight'' when no one can fight them back? Makes no sense for me really. Other that ''we cant really really play against others, so lets do PVP when no one else is around''.
    Options
  • Kolur
    Kolur
    ✭✭
    Well we've got alot of randoms. Alot of the time like 50 ppl from my guild are stuck In que the whole events.... And our events usually last 6-12 hours. And our longest 1 lasted 31 hours straight.
    So far the only USA I know Is TheMistress...

My guild starts event at 8:00 PM GMT, ends them 7:00 AM GMT.
    We play through Prime time. When the ppl are home from work, have had time to eat dinner & be with familes.
    And they last until last man standing decides to call It.

Either get some International guilds. Or stop bitching.
    Options