The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Peak hours lags

dej4n
dej4n
Lags on Cyrodil during peak hours are just disgusting on ''EU'' servers, why it is not fixed ? I understand that every couple of hours everyone get crashed out of the game, i can manage that. But what's with the lags ? It's impossible to play with delay in range of 0,5sec to even 10 sec when there is a lag spike. Is this even a concern to Zenimax ?
  • Ghenra
    Ghenra
    ✭✭✭
    I just leave the game because of the peak lags that I had the last 2 hours, imposible to play because the skills had 5 delay seconds. Finally I had have surrender today.
    Options
  • LadyChaos
    LadyChaos
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm on NA, I can't handle playing through the skill delay level lags when they roll in. I can't imagine what EU servers look like during it.
    VR2 Ataxia - [NA] Veteran Dominion Sorcerer [Auriel's Bow]
    PvP, PvE, Crafting, and General Shenanigans
    >:) Sorcery and Mayhem online since 1999 >:)
    Current PvP Class/Supernatural Census
    Options
  • makreth
    makreth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Getting constant DCs at Cyrodil right now and can't even get to the game back. Error appears..please try again in a while etc... I won't even discuss delay on abilities it's just so frustrating. Zenimax ur giving urself a reputation, not a good one though.
    Options