Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Would you buy multiple versions of a house/property if you could?

• kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Dojohoda wrote: »
    I would like to have additional copies of the coldharbour property.

I could use a couple more just for storage.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other (explain)
    Maybe? I see the appeal, especially with the open properties, as I love Moonsugar Meadow so much, it’s hard to decide on which idea to commit to. Then again, it would be expensive, especially for Crown only properties, and I’d rather have more varieties, like a wooded glen in Summerset or Auridon.
    Edited by Araneae6537 on September 27, 2023 6:25PM
  • NoticeMeArkay
    NoticeMeArkay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    No. Houses are already massively overpriced and those that came with DLCs and are purchasable with gold are unfairly distributed. The entire covenant still remains without a DLC home we can buy for gold while dunmer get their 5th one this year.

Clear 'No' from me.
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    I would definitely buy the same house several times, but as others said, more the empty lots. I've often thought about what I would like to do now with the Antiquarian's Alpine Gallery, which we got for free back then. But unfortunately I had just started with housing at the time and didn't yet know what opportunities housing offered. Sigh.
  • quinancia
    quinancia
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    I would buy houses that are available for gold more than once. Crown only, not until they re-enable gifting.
  • Remathilis
    Remathilis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    I would love to get a second hag cottage to make a druid hut as well.