The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Let us into enemy Capitals!

dccharacter
We took all keeps and we went through the gates. We want to burn their capitals to the ground. Why don't you allow us to do it? We want to banish them from this reality. We totally must be able to run around their capitals spanking their siege instructors and taking a leak at their way shrines.

LET US IN COWARDS!
  • Gwarok
    Gwarok
    ✭✭✭
    Insightful, Agree, Awesome, and LOL all rolled into one.

Take one Alliance out and they are forced to either fight for you or go mercenary for the other side until the campaign resets (Resulting in either an Ultimate Stale Mate or Ultimate Check Mate).
    Edited by Gwarok on May 5, 2014 12:40AM
    "Strive for balance of all things. When the scales tip to one side or the other, someone or somethings gets short-changed. When someone gets short-changed, unpredictability and strife unbalance the world around us...To achieve freedom from greed, from want, and from strife, all parties in any exchange MUST find balance." -House Hlaalu's Philosophy of Trade

"I am ALWAYS very busy, so I KNOW what's best. You need to stay away from the waterfall. TRUST ME, you're better off keeping busy than playing in the stream....Do you know how to swim, Little Scrib?"

"I am but a simple farmer". -Rags'nar LodesBroke

#SKOOMA!

(Juliet):
    ...it is nor hand, nor foot,
    Nor arm, nor face, nor any other part
    Belonging to a man.
    O, be some other name!
    What's in a name?
    That which we call a rose?
    By any other name would smell as sweet.
    Retain that dear perfection to which he owes...
    (Act II, Scene II -William Shakespeare's: Romeo & Juliet -1595 A.D.)

Options
  • Laura
    Laura
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The ES in me agrees.

The MMO in me disagrees. I would love this even if I was on the losing end but I don't think zenimax could deal with the *** storm that it would create.
    Options
  • Gwarok
    Gwarok
    ✭✭✭
    (just to add)
    With the choice of fight or go merc would still allow players to PvP until the reset. I think the "banishing them" would definitely create more of "storm" and would probably *result in a 1 out of every 3 "QQ we got beat" thread war on the forums.

*(damn), I think I just shot down that "fight for or going merc" idea I just had. :(
    Edited by Gwarok on May 5, 2014 1:01AM
    "Strive for balance of all things. When the scales tip to one side or the other, someone or somethings gets short-changed. When someone gets short-changed, unpredictability and strife unbalance the world around us...To achieve freedom from greed, from want, and from strife, all parties in any exchange MUST find balance." -House Hlaalu's Philosophy of Trade

"I am ALWAYS very busy, so I KNOW what's best. You need to stay away from the waterfall. TRUST ME, you're better off keeping busy than playing in the stream....Do you know how to swim, Little Scrib?"

"I am but a simple farmer". -Rags'nar LodesBroke

#SKOOMA!

(Juliet):
    ...it is nor hand, nor foot,
    Nor arm, nor face, nor any other part
    Belonging to a man.
    O, be some other name!
    What's in a name?
    That which we call a rose?
    By any other name would smell as sweet.
    Retain that dear perfection to which he owes...
    (Act II, Scene II -William Shakespeare's: Romeo & Juliet -1595 A.D.)

Options
  • Mordenkaiser
    Mordenkaiser
    ✭✭
    It worked so well in WARHAMMER online....

I'm guessing your refering to our cyrodil capitals though, not our actually faction capitals.

I'd love to wake up at 6 am and find my city in ashes...

Damn you real life!

Even better, once you destroy the players capital city they cannot enter the pvp campaign till the next one! OOOOh that'd be awesome! So within the first 2 days EP couldn't do Auriels Bow anymore! I could just imagine having to queue a new campaign every other day, eventually all the EP could only play on wabbajack because that's where they'd all be left.

Or even better, what if when we hit Veteran ranks we could share the zone with the other factions, full pvp, that will be swell for veteran ranks...

Now if you don't mind...I'm gonna go get me some kool-aid
    "Serve me in death, and let Sithis be your shepherd"
    Options
  • Oblongship
    Oblongship
    ✭✭✭✭
    We took all keeps and we went through the gates. We want to burn their capitals to the ground. Why don't you allow us to do it? We want to banish them from this reality. We totally must be able to run around their capitals spanking their siege instructors and taking a leak at their way shrines.

LET US IN COWARDS!

Sounds fun until you are on the receiving end...talk about a swift death to pvp!
    Options
  • Ghenra
    Ghenra
    ✭✭✭

LET US IN COWARDS!

Agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Options
  • ElSlayer
    ElSlayer
    ✭✭✭
    Now imagine if suddenly things got changed and you are on the other side.

Grow up, kid.
    @d0e1ow: There is no singular thing within a game's little ecosystem that will convince you that you hate the game, hate your life, and hate everyone around you faster than the game's official forums will.

@TaffyIX: Life is too short to get upset by a video game.
    Options
  • LadyChaos
    LadyChaos
    ✭✭✭✭
    That sounds about as fun as a chocolate milk laxative...

a minute or 2 of mm.. "this is great", hours/days of "wtf did I do"?
    VR2 Ataxia - [NA] Veteran Dominion Sorcerer [Auriel's Bow]
    PvP, PvE, Crafting, and General Shenanigans
    >:) Sorcery and Mayhem online since 1999 >:)
    Current PvP Class/Supernatural Census
    Options
  • dccharacter
    ElSlayer wrote: »
    Grow up, kid.
    That's what I call a great advice! From one MMO player to another. Mind you, this guy is serious.

Options
  • Tarwin
    Tarwin
    ✭✭✭
    /starts boarding up windows in Bleakrock Isle
    Options
  • Arreyanne
    Arreyanne
    ✭✭✭✭
    @‌ Mordenkaiser

That was my favorite part of Warhammer. Running the other faction out of there Capitol, well it was fun till they nerfed the city sieges into a 20 minute BG
    Options
  • Starshadw
    Starshadw
    ✭✭✭✭
    No thanks. It's bad enough that we occasionally find people camping faction gates.
    Options
  • dccharacter
    What's bad about it? A free duel close to respawn?
    Options
  • Ragnar_Lodbrok
    Ragnar_Lodbrok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Horrible idea. Lets just kick out the underpopulated sides so a single zerg of one alliance can own a map for 90 days? You need to put done what you are smoking.
    Options
  • dccharacter
    Why are you so framed? Where those 90 days come from in the first place?
    Options