The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Official Discussion Thread, "Update 40 Brings All-New Improvements To Tamriel's Adventurers!"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
y1tl5ve91x7m.jpg
This is the official discussion thread for, "Update 40 Brings All-New Improvements To Tamriel's Adventurers!"

"Learn about some of the key additions and changes arriving with the free Update 40 base-game patch."
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on September 29, 2023 6:27PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    very exciting improvements

though after reading, it suggests that jewelry is only removing grains (unrefined tempers), is that also going to remove the unrefined trait materials to bring the craft in line with other crafts?
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trial groupfinder!

Finally Jewelrycrafting gets some QOL upgrades. That's been a long time coming.
  • Zachary_Shadow
    Zachary_Shadow
    ✭✭✭
    These are some of the best game changes I've seen in a while! The group finder will be game-changing, no more trying to find a random crafting station in your guild's home, and jewelry crafting plating improvements!? Amazing, thank you ZOS!
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Thanks for the feedback so far! Glad y'all like some of the changes coming!

We have another thread where we are collecting feedback from everyone, so if you want to share longer form thoughts, follow the link here.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • h9dlb
    h9dlb
    ✭✭✭
    So we all going to lose all our gold. Thank zos
  • agelonestar
    agelonestar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Consolidated Attunable Crafting Stations.

Praise be to the Sunfire, the Lady of Light, the One True God Meridia.

That is all.
    GM of Sunfire's Sect trading guild on PC/EU. All that is gold does not glitter; not all those who wander are lost...... some of us are just looking for trouble.
    GM of Sunfire's Sect (Open) & Dark Star Rising (Priv) | Retired GM of several trade guilds | Trader | Here since the beta
  • zantarizb14_ESO
    zantarizb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    In the Twitch Stream from Friday I saw the options for Group Finder, which includes a "Speed Run" and "Standard Run" option checkboxes. This is something I'm excited for and have been waiting to get added to the Dungeon Finder.

My question is... are these options now available for Dungeon Finder?
    If not, will the Group Finder for Dungeons (with these options available) qualify for your first daily run Purple XP dungeon?
    If not, please consider adding these options to the Dungeon Finder or integrate the purple XP run into Group Finder somehow.
  • Animar111
    Animar111
    ✭✭✭✭
    With the Trial finder there should be an option for players who have completed the Trial before and another option for players who have not completed the trial before….otherwise you could end up with in a group where no one knows what the hell to do and you would have to explain every mechanic to a possible 11 people if you are the only one in group who has completed the trail before.
  • zantarizb14_ESO
    zantarizb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    One other thing that wasn't clear to me is whether you can swap in new participants to Endless Archives? It was made clear that once you switch from solo to duo, you can't switch back, but let's say the person you started with has to leave unexpectedly, can you bring in a different friend to continue your duo instance? Or do you have to start over with the new friend?

My assumption is that you would have to start over as it seems unlikely there is a way to transferring the threads of life and the duration buffs... Besides which, if that was allowed, a large group of players could make the experience truely endless...