Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Steam Users - Have you bought crowns and had them not show up in game?

RicAlmighty
RicAlmighty
✭✭✭✭✭
This just happened to me again. This is the third time in about 6 months that this has happened and I do not understand why? This should be extraordinarily simple. Has anyone else run into this?

@ZOS_Kevin - I have filed a support ticket, but in the meantime I am out the money and have no crowns. Can someone look into this please?

Thank you
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hey there, @RicAlmighty. Can you provide the ticket number?
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • RicAlmighty
    RicAlmighty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hey there, @RicAlmighty. Can you provide the ticket number?

Hi @ZOS_Kevin Thanks for responding.

Ticket Number is: 230814-003428
    Options
  • DimosDominus
    DimosDominus
    Soul Shriven
    Hello this happened to me like an hour ago! I believed it would take some time but seems like there is a problem with steam users? Do I have to contact the support?
    Options
  • RicAlmighty
    RicAlmighty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    …………
    Edited by RicAlmighty on September 26, 2023 1:51AM
    Options
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin

I just purchased 3,000 crowns and they have not arrived either, ticket number is: 230814-005572

if I have to wait 3 days then one of the items I brought them for won't even be in the crown store.
    Edited by TX12001rwb17_ESO on August 14, 2023 6:59PM
    Options
  • Elrond87
    Elrond87
    ✭✭✭
    same, still not got them 2hours ago Purchased: Aug 14 @ 6:09pm
    The Elder Scrolls Online - 14000 Crown Pack - £48.74
    PC|EU
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive. Elbert Hubbard

"If you are depressed you are living in the past if you are anxious you are living in the future, if you are at peace, you are living in the present." Lao Tzu

To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. Oscar Wilde
    Options
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Mine have finally arrived after an hour of waiting.
    Options
  • Gingaroth
    Gingaroth
    ✭✭✭
    The same thing happened to me; I purchased 21,000 crowns today.
    I got the confimation by email but not the crowns themselves.

After half an hour of waiting, I mailed Steam support.
    Another 30 minutes later and with still no change, I went to make dinner.

Now, about 4 hours after the puchache, I just logged in again, and in the meantime the crowns have arrived.
    So it ended well, if with an anoying delay.

(Now my dialogue sound is missing, but that's another problem.)
    Options
  • RicAlmighty
    RicAlmighty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine came through after 6 hours.
    Edited by RicAlmighty on August 14, 2023 9:22PM
    Options
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hey All, just wanted to follow up here. Thank you to everyone who reported this issue. We have figured out what happened and solved the problem. Some of you have already noted you are receiving your crowns. If you haven't gotten them yet, they should be rolling out soon.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • RicAlmighty
    RicAlmighty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hey All, just wanted to follow up here. Thank you to everyone who reported this issue. We have figured out what happened and solved the problem. Some of you have already noted you are receiving your crowns. If you haven't gotten them yet, they should be rolling out soon.

Thanks for the update Kevin. Appreciate the communication.
    Options
  • evymyu233
    evymyu233
    ✭✭✭✭
    me too,i get crown this morning
    Options
  • DagothCorvia
    Good to hear it's solved, I had to wait 13 hours to get my 21K crowns
    Options