Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Zos can we please have a crown sale soon ? (Explanation inside)

Recent
Recent
✭✭✭✭✭
I only buy crowns from eso store and for this reason i feel penalised cos many players can buy crowns whenever they want but I have to wait a long time between crown sales.
I had a break from eso and on return there were major changes so I need to buy race change tokens etc but im stuck unable to afford crowns at this time, so i feel behind my other guildies that can afford to buy service tokens anytime they want/need.
I'd like to race change some of my characters and also alliance change. I'm enjoying all the new changes and Necrom expansion very much and would like to continue. Im a long term subscriber and only took a break for mental health purposes.

I pray you can help me zos ❤🙏
I refuse to buy crowns from crown sellers for personal reason.
Thank you
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on July 15, 2023 3:23AM
  • karthrag_inak
    karthrag_inak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This one also would very much like to see a crown sale as well, although the thought of changing the race of any of his 19 khajiit (and one argonian with fluffy delusions) is ... horrifying. Different strokes for all, yes? :).

PC-NA : 19 Khajiit and 1 Fishy-cat with fluffy delusions
    GM of Imperial Gold Reserve trading guild (started in 2017) since 2/2022
  • wilykcat
    wilykcat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only buy crowns when they go on sale. It's because the original price of crowns is very expensive. More sales please
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    there's usually a crown sale
    in august during quakecon.
    in December during new life festival
    and in April during jubilee.

so next one would be in about a month.
    quakecon this year is 10-13 august
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Paulytnz
    Paulytnz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LunaFlora wrote: »
    there's usually a crown sale
    in august during quakecon.
    in December during new life festival
    and in April during jubilee.

so next one would be in about a month.
    quakecon this year is 10-13 august

That sounds about right, it seems to be every 4 months.
    wilykcat wrote: »
    I only buy crowns when they go on sale. It's because the original price of crowns is very expensive. More sales please

I agree with you. I only buy crowns during the sales; the prices are ridiculous outside of them. Maybe if they lowered the usual prices down to what they are during the sales, I would buy them a lot more often. Think about it ZOS, it might mean MORE cash in the long term.
  • sunsrest
    sunsrest
    ✭✭✭
    same, I spent all my crowns from the last sale already and will miss out on that Tsaesci motif :/

I don't expect them to change their 3x a year sale schedule unfortunately
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic, as it's about crowns.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post
  • Sarannah
    Sarannah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Am hoping for another, and more, crown sales too.

Had to skip the previous two crown pack sales, due to having no money to spare for entertainment. Because of the energycrisis (gasprices) and massive inflation in my country, which I am sure many Europeans are/were struggling with.

PS: Normally I have ~200k crowns, and restock when they get below 120k. But now I am totally out.
  • Grizzbeorn
    Grizzbeorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Recent wrote: »
    i feel penalised cos many players can buy crowns whenever they want but I have to wait a long time between crown sales.

Come on, man. That is taking feeling victimized just a little too far.

You are in no way being penalized just because you cannot afford to buy crowns on a regular basis.
    ZOS (or any other company) is not responsible for the status of your personal life.
      PC/NA Warden Main
    • tsaescishoeshiner
      tsaescishoeshiner
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Races were balanced a long long time ago. Trying to change from Orc to Dunmer or something?
      PC-NA
      in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
    • SkaiFaith
      SkaiFaith
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      There's a sale on the game for Quakecon 2023 but no word on crowns sale yet...
      A: "We, as humans, should respect and take care of each other like in a Co-op, not a PvP 🌸"
      B: "Too many words. Words bad. Won't read. ⚔️"