The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

2023 Q2 Event Schedule (April through June)

• ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    It’s quite literally May and you guys have no dates set for the event? Yet it’s supposed to start in 1 or 2 weeks? I’m worried it’s gonna be delayed again.

It's not. We have everything on track for Whitestrake's Mayhem. Keep your eyes on the forum or our social channels over the coming days.
    giphy.gif
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    It’s quite literally May and you guys have no dates set for the event? Yet it’s supposed to start in 1 or 2 weeks? I’m worried it’s gonna be delayed again.

It's not. We have everything on track for Whitestrake's Mayhem. Keep your eyes on the forum or our social channels over the coming days.
    giphy.gif

Ooooh, is Twin Peaks coming to Tamriel too?
    Soupy twist
    Options
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    I heard you're looking for Whitestrake's Mayhem news! https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/64081
    giphy.gif
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • ItsNotLiving
    ItsNotLiving
    ✭✭✭✭
    I heard you're looking for Whitestrake's Mayhem news! https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/64081
    giphy.gif

Got my time off work wish me luck for that Emperor Achievement!
    Options
  • BoloBoffin
    BoloBoffin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One Whitestrake's Mayhem is on the solar year and the other is on the lunar year. So it's obvious why they happen in different months and overlap sometimes, gosh. :wink:
    I ride in a zerg ball of one.
    Options
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any update on the dates for the upcoming Whitestrake's Mayhem event at the end of the month? @ZOS_Kevin @ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
    React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
    Options
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @React We'll have more news on timing for the next Whitestrake's Mayhem later in the month. But we'll be sure to update the thread here and post the official thread when all of those details are ready to share. So keep an eye out on our channels for updates.
    Options
    Staff Post
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @React We'll have more news on timing for the next Whitestrake's Mayhem later in the month. But we'll be sure to update the thread here and post the official thread when all of those details are ready to share. So keep an eye out on our channels for updates.

Thank you for the update!
    @ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
    React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
    Options
  • DirtyDeeds765
    DirtyDeeds765
    ✭✭✭✭
    We should be getting the date today, right? As next Thursday is the last Thursday of the month and they usually announce it a week in advance.

@DirtyDeeds765
    Options
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @DirtyDeeds765 No article or announcement today. We will have that information in the coming days. So keep your eyes open here and on our social channels.
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Shara_Wynn
    Shara_Wynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi All! Here are the next set of in-game events for Q2 2023! We will update with more specific times as we get closer to the in-game events and link to the appropriate article. Thanks!

Anniversary Jubilee
    Article Link
    Start: Thursday, April 6 @ 10am ET (3pm UTC)
    End: Tuesday April 18 @ 10am ET (3pm UTC)

Whitestrake's Mayhem
    Article Link
    Start: Thursday, May 11 @ 10am ET (3pm UTC)
    End: Tuesday, May 23 @ 10am ET (3pm UTC)

Whitestrake's Mayhem
    Article Link Article Link will be updated when available
    Start: Late June
    d0cc12fisv6p.jpg

That'll be the 29th then otherwise 'Late June' is in actual fact a super special secret code phrase for 'July'.

Edited by Shara_Wynn on June 26, 2023 1:25PM
    Options
  • Overamera
    Overamera
    ✭✭✭✭
    PVP event when?
    Options
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Options
    Staff Post
  • EF321
    EF321
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Q3 schedule, please <3
    Options
  • x99KungFuTacosx
    x99KungFuTacosx
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin can we please get a similar event schedule for the next few months, now that we're past this schedule?
    Edited by x99KungFuTacosx on July 28, 2023 1:47PM
    Options
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @ZOS_Kevin can we please get a similar event schedule for the next few months, now that we're past this schedule?

Have this on my list to do today. We'll have the Q3 schedule up by end of day today.
    Options
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Q3 Events Updated. You can find them here.
    Options
    Staff Post