Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Nightfall crate for the month of August.

dragonlord500
dragonlord500
✭✭✭✭✭
August marks the 1 year time gap when the crate returned. mid September of last year marked the beginning of my quest to obtained 16k seals of endeavors to get the Radiant Apex mount called the Cursebound Senche-raht Darkfang from this very crate. I did all endeavors every single day since then and I can proudly say I have enough for the very thing I've been working so long for. I hope my efforts are rewarded and the crate comes next month. its been a long quest and this is the single and only item I will ever wish for. until then I hope people also get what they want from the crown crates with Seals of Endeavors.

Kind Regards,

Aeon Darkheart, guild master of Darkness of the Void.
Guild master of Darkness of Sanguinaris. Birthday is December 4th.
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    hopefully it happens however i really do not believe it would return only a year after
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • AuroranGoldenEagle
    AuroranGoldenEagle
    ✭✭✭
    Most crates are on a two year cycle from what I've seen. Wild Huny has had the biggest gap between returns until now. August will likely have Dragonscale or Baandari
    You have discovered the thirty-seventh Sermon of Vivec, which is a bending of the light, long past the chronicles of the Hortator who wore inconstant faces and ruled however they would, until apocalypse.
  • dragonlord500
    dragonlord500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are showing all this harrowstorm themed stuff and they are not releasing the 1 crown crate that had the first harrowstorm theme stuff in it along side the new crown crates with the same theme this year.
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope Grim Harlequin crates make a comeback, I've been saving my seals for them :grimace:
  • dragonlord500
    dragonlord500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like the Nightfall crate won't come in August of this year and so I will wait another year for its return.