Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Goblin Polymorph

Overamera
Overamera
✭✭✭✭
Request to bring back the goblin poly. Also the shade polymorph as i regret not buying it. I sent a ticket in 1 week and 5 days after it left the crown store asking to buy it since i have the crowns but i was 5 days too late since they only accept if the item has left the shop within a week :(
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You can always do the quest in Stonefalls that give you the Shadowsilk Gem that gives a Goblin disguise. Not same but something.
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • Overamera
    Overamera
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can always do the quest in Stonefalls that give you the Shadowsilk Gem that gives a Goblin disguise. Not same but something.

Sadly you cant wear it in Cyro :(
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Needs a female variant too.
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Overamera wrote: »

You used to be able to. Before costumes and outfits, disguises were the only way to alter your appearance, and they worked in cyrodiil. I wonder when they changed that.
    PC | EU
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Overamera wrote: »

You used to be able to. Before costumes and outfits, disguises were the only way to alter your appearance, and they worked in cyrodiil. I wonder when they changed that.

i think they did it a really long time ago, because people were "stealthing" around with that one disguise item from i think its greenshade, the one that almost makes your character invisible, which was problematic in cyrodiil lol

edit: looked up the name of this disguise item, the kallopi essence
    Edited by Necrotech_Master on July 27, 2023 4:21AM
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities