Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Is easily visiting peoples non-primary houses possible in some way?

• LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    When trying to use the commands /script JumpToHouse(" @ playerid") andf /script JumpToSpecificHouse(" @ playerid", houseid) I was able to port to a friends home, but it won't let me do the same for my own home. I specifically want to make a button to visit a non-primary home of mine.

Can anyone let me know what I would need to achieve that?

|H1:housing:01:@name|h|h (replace housing ID number and the name)

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Player_Housing
    this page has the housing id numbers.
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • FantasticFreddie
    FantasticFreddie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »
    Does the house's owner need to be using the addon as well for this to work? Or does it allow you to port to anyone's house if they've set it to allow visitors?

I've always just copied the permissions from my primary house (which allows visitors) and assumed it doesn't matter for the others because no one can visit anyway unless I'm there. But if they can I might go through and close off the ones I haven't decorated or have just dumped furnishings into.

I know it's not really anything to worry about, but I like visiting other people's houses too (although I've never used the addons) and I find it disappointing when I sit through a loading screen only to find myself in an empty house or one which is just being used for storage. I have all the inn rooms and apartments and a few others of various sizes and maybe 4 or 5 of those are properly decorated, so I'd like to restrict the list to the ones that are worth seeing.

The house owner does not need to have the addon for it to work. I use it to port around, sometimes there's a house I don't own near a quest objective, but I have a couple of friends that own almost everything so I can usually get there.
  • MoonPile
    MoonPile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use Port to Friends House, BUT there actually is a default in-game option that might even work on consoles. AFAIK this is not from an addon. The owner would have to do this:

Go to Collections menu > Houses > Link Invite in Chat

qvboi7v5j48c.jpg