The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

New chapter focus?

SickleCider
SickleCider
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I don't have access to PTS. Without spoiling anything, would you say that the new chapter focuses more on Mora and Apocrypha or the Telvanni?
✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Apocrypha
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
    Options
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Next question... how long does it take to complete the "Shadow over Morrowind" main story?

I really want the 'Fate Scryer' costume reward for completing "Chronicle of Fate" quest, but it looks like it's the last quest in the overall storyline.
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
    Options
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ADarklore wrote: »
    Next question... how long does it take to complete the "Shadow over Morrowind" main story?

I really want the 'Fate Scryer' costume reward for completing "Chronicle of Fate" quest, but it looks like it's the last quest in the overall storyline.

About the same length as previous chapters, depends if you listen to the dialogue or just blitz-through.
    Give us clannfear mounts!
    Options
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    money-raining-money.gif

LOL, sorry, just had to.
    Options
  • Kendaric
    Kendaric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't have access to PTS. Without spoiling anything, would you say that the new chapter focuses more on Mora and Apocrypha or the Telvanni?

Definitely Hermaeus Mora and Apocrypha. Which is one of the reasons why I won't bother with the chapter for the time being.
    I'll probably get it eventually for Naryu's and Ashur's quests though.
      PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!. Outfit slots not being accountwide is ridiculous given their price. PC EU/PC NA roleplayer and solo PvE quester
      Options
    • bachpain
      bachpain
      ✭✭✭✭
      OtarTheMad wrote: »
      money-raining-money.gif

LOL, sorry, just had to.

This 100%
      Options
    • Avishag
      Avishag
      ✭✭✭
      ADarklore wrote: »

About the same length as previous chapters, depends if you listen to the dialogue or just blitz-through.

more precisely?...
      Options