The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

AD cheating in growing numbers on PS4\PS5

• NoxPerpetuo
    NoxPerpetuo
    ✭✭
    I play all three alliances. I notice the same problems / complaints for every alliance, no matter who the enemy factions are.

Lag. Lag. Even after the new servers supposedly fixed it, still with the persistent lag. So. Much. Lag. And, on top of LAG making it hard to do things like ride a mount, unsheathe weapons, switch bars or get skills to fire during battle, there is also the (kiiiinda terrible, easily loopholed and abused) base rule set of Cyrodiil that seems to encourage bad behavior in a select few players.

Forget a buggy milegate for a second.

Fix the rule set to discourage game-killing behaviors such as scoreboard camping, account sharing for 24/7/365 log in times, achievement selling, unhealthy individual playtimes, stuff like that. That bad rule set is why we only really need 3 or 4 instances of Cyrodiil these days, when there used to be SIX.

A glitched milegate will matter a lot less if skills can fire, and players have a hotdog’s chance in h### of actually winning the top prize without paying a professional board camper $100 over PayPal just to get it

Edit: Now I know a good spot to camp with my ganker to pop people who’re too busy glitching a buggy gate to pay attention to their surroundings muahahahahaha
    Edited by NoxPerpetuo on June 13, 2023 3:51PM