The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

Is it a bug or new feature

wilykcat
wilykcat
✭✭✭✭✭
Last time I remember when uploading images to the ESO forums on my smartphone I can access all files including Google photos and drive which is where I store all my ESO screenshots.

Now when I try to upload an image to the forums it either won't let me or I can only access images from one album on my stored files in my phone and it's only the camera album that shows up.

Is there some forum updates that I missed?
Edited by wilykcat on June 5, 2023 12:57AM
  • wilykcat
    wilykcat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When making a comment I can't post any images at all. Only new discussion I can upload images but only one album shows up.
    Options
  • Braffin
    Braffin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Try to refresh the page to which you want to add your picture, optimally by closing down forums entirely and reopening it again.

Had the same problem around a week ago and resolved it this way.
    Never get between a cat and it's candy!
    ---
    Overland difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including One Tamriel, an overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver & Gold as a "you think you do but you don't" - tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game. I'm bored of dungeons, I'm bored of trials; make a personal difficulty slider for overland. It's not that hard.
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @wilykcat

Have you tried clearing the cache on your phone browser?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • wilykcat
    wilykcat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried that but it didn't work.
    Options
  • wilykcat
    wilykcat
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I can only access the camera folder when posting images on the forums or paste recent screenshots from my phone clipboard. There is no longer the "choose an action" pop-up that allows me to access all files on my phone including Google photos/drive.

This was after clearing out cache and cookies on both Chrome and Firefox.

Edited by wilykcat on June 8, 2023 2:46AM
    Options
  • wilykcat
    wilykcat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When clicking the file icon to upload an image. No link for the image on the post is displayed but instead the name of the file appears underneath the text box when creating the post.
    Edited by wilykcat on June 8, 2023 3:40AM
    Options
  • wilykcat
    wilykcat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can only upload images from any where using my computer and not my phone. When I want to make a post with an image on it, I will use a different device instead.

The bug is only with the mobile version of the forums.
    Options