The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Did Not Receive Preorder Bonus

Kyozoku
Kyozoku
Soul Shriven
I know I've seen a few posts about this, but I submitted a ticket about not getting my Spore mount, and have heard nothing back all week. Any assistance would be appreciated, as the whole reason I preordered was I wanted the mount.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Kyozoku

Could you provide your ticket number?

This will allow us to check on the status of your request.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Kyozoku
    Kyozoku
    Soul Shriven
    230523-003366
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Kyozoku

Thanks for your ticket number. We have sent you a forum PM with the current status of your ticket.
    Staff Post
  • gOnAgO
    gOnAgO
    ✭✭
    vy50q1tzztjr.png
    gbbiqaqygd4w.png
    sga0smxlfan3.png

Same problem: I bought the Deluxe Edition of the Necrom DLC a while ago, but I still haven't found the Sadrith Mora Spore Steed pre-order mount anywhere! Neither at the ingame mail nor just in the collection of the mount!
    Ticket opened: 230602-003798
    UPD: Clarified inofromation key I activated 14.04.2023.
    Edited by gOnAgO on June 2, 2023 11:13PM
  • gOnAgO
    gOnAgO
    ✭✭
    ZOS_Bill wrote: »
    @Kyozoku

Thanks for your ticket number. We have sent you a forum PM with the current status of your ticket.

I got a reply to my ticket that my activated key can say that it suddenly - does not contain a preorder bonuses! Maybe there's something wrong with my logic, but: How can a key bought and activated parktically TWO months BEFORE the DLC release not contain preorder bonuses? It's crazy...
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Keys are for activating certain products, pre-order items are also a product and not activated by some other means. Pretty sure those cut keys are a reason ru websites have them significantly cheaper to begin with.
  • gOnAgO
    gOnAgO
    ✭✭
    ZOS_Bill wrote: »
    @Kyozoku

The issue has been resolved with the help of Tech Support and the Key Seller. All items "lost" were recovered. Thank you.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @gOnAgO

Thank you for the update!

We are glad to hear that our support team was able to help with the missing items.
    Staff Post