The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Necrom: what will you do first?

• disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Obligatory Other Option
    I'll wait for it to go on sale before buying and then decide.

Edit: replied before reading other replies and noticing that I might be in the majority here. Nice.
    Edited by disintegr8 on May 29, 2023 11:05PM
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • Adaarye
    Adaarye
    ✭✭✭
    Obligatory Other Option
    Farm leads for the new furnishings starting with the Telvanni Alchemy Table.
  • Finedaible
    Finedaible
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Obligatory Other Option
    I'll wait to see what else they will be bringing this year before buying it.

I am interested in Apocryhpa and like 1 crafted set but not that interested in grinding out another class, gathering skyshards, and training a mount for months all over again, especially while there's no QoL improvements in those areas besides the cash shop. Arcanist does look cool but I'd rather expand my main characters skills at this point.
  • BloodyStigmata
    BloodyStigmata
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Read Natch Potes
    Read the patch notes. Do crafting writs. Buy the other character slot. Create two arcanists. Level until I can do all 7 crafting writs on them too. Do crafting writs on them. Pick one of them and start the skyshard/lorebook/public dungeon run. Repeat on other character. Power level any remaining levels/fighters guild by running circles in Rimmen Necropolis. Enjoy the 10% increase to my overall gold profit for the foreseeable future.
    Owner and proprietor of the Northern Elsweyr Guar Reserve and The Hunting Grounds Guar Reserve, Tamriel's home to all things guar.
    See the embedded brochures for all information regarding our reserves, as well as our collection status!
  • James-Wayne
    James-Wayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Obligatory Other Option
    I'll be playing the story content first, seems the obvious first step...
    PERTH, AUSTRALIA | PC | NA | @Aussie-Elders

TENTH ANNIVERSARY - Thanks for sticking with us for 10 years.
    James-Wayne you earned this badge 9:56AM on 4th of February 2024.
    529 people have also earned this badge.
  • Sevalaricgirl
    Sevalaricgirl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Playing the Arcanist
    I will make an arcanist then I will go after both companions on all my characters then it's back to normal for me.
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Obligatory Other Option
    Roll two Arcanists (I've already got characters designed, sliders screenshotted and names ready to go) and park them near the stables to start leveling their mounts. Then start picking up Sharp-As-Night and Azandar on ALL of my toons...and there are a lot of them. The two Arcanists will be on my main account. I haven't decided who the Arcanists on my 2nd, 3rd, and 4th accounts will be, so I'll hold off on rolling any more for now. But I'll be grinding out the Companions on all those other toons...all 60+ of them. -pained-
  • tenryuta
    tenryuta
    ✭✭✭
    get mirri on ma new arcanist
  • Treeshka
    Treeshka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Power level Arcanist to a raid ready state in first few hours.
  • Onomos
    Onomos
    ✭✭
    Go on about my days as usual
    I would imagine I will visit the zone, pick up some quests, wander around, but I am in no rush.
    Primary: DK Orc DC
    Secondary: Warden Bosmer AD
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Obligatory Other Option
    Zone storyline/quests/achievements on my main character
    Soupy twist
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Read Natch Potes
    Wait until the addons stop being outdated from the update, then make an Arcanist, maybe grab some skyshards in the new zone. It'll be crowded and busy on launch so I tend to take it slow.
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • sarahthes
    sarahthes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Obligatory Other Option
    I will be moving all 20 of my characters from Leyawiin to Necrom. I love the crafting/writ area!
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pick up Azandar / Sharp-as-Night
    get companions first so i can start leveling one of them while working through the story quests

then run the ******* companion quests on the other 9 of my characters

then make an arcanist, and run through all 6 ******* companion quests again

i dont mind questing, but i dont really enjoy repeatedly running these quests, nor do i enjoy having to re-unlock an account unlock for each character
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • Dark_Lord_Kuro
    Dark_Lord_Kuro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Playing the Arcanist
    My first few days of necrom will likely be this:
    1. Create 2 Arcanist
    2. Level their psijic skill line until the portal passive.
    3. Unlock all 6 companion on them
    4. Unlock the 2 new companion on all 18 previous character.

I do happen to have a week of vacation on console release so ill have time for it. No i did not take that week for eso but for our national holiday on the 24th(similar to the us july 4th). Necrom just happen to release 2 week later than every other chapter thus far
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Obligatory Other Option
    Hop on my main and play through the new content. Just not in a place where I want to put energy into a new class, and want to get the stickerbook completed while the zone is hopping with new players. Excited to play through the stories and see whatever coolness ZOS has created.
  • Seminolegirl1992
    Seminolegirl1992
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Obligatory Other Option
    Get all the new furnishings, of course. And see the new zone.
    @Seminolegirl1992 PC/NA CP 2300+ PVE, PVP, RP, Housing: Tel Galen, Fair Winds, Moon Sugar, Grand Psijic, Forsaken, HOTLC, Bastion, Ravenhurst, Gardner, Alinor, Hakkvild's, Gorinir, Kragenhome, Hundings, & more- feel free to come see!
    Main PVE: Rynne, breton mag dk
    PVP: Levexa, EP nord mag dk
    Crafter: Sabaki Taiyo, khajiit templar
    RP: N'zuri, Penelope Mecoud, Vhenasi Galanodel, Alassea Rilynn'urdrenn, Taiga Soulhammer, Jhaneyl Everhath, Nym Baenre, Eilistraee, Levexa, Rynne Galanodel, Mielikki, Hanali Celanil, Arwen Galanodel, Grainne. I think I have a problem.
    Former Empress | Swashbuckler Supreme | Godslayer | Gryphon Heart | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Dro-m'athra Destroyer | Dawnbringer
  • shadyjane62
    shadyjane62
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Go on about my days as usual
    Didn't buy it, so I'll see. A lot of areas in base game will be deserted, good for solo player.

If High Isle is now part of ESO sub I'll start that after I finally finish Blackwood.