The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sovngarde Pony Guar

evymyu233
evymyu233
✭✭✭✭
many sovngarde pets available last year,but no sovngarde pony guar.i bought a sovngarde guar mount,wait this pony guar long time :'( can we buy it this year?thank you zos
  • evymyu233
    evymyu233
    ✭✭✭✭
    guar
  • HappyTheCamper
    HappyTheCamper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m still upset that Shor let’s those damn things in Sovngarde.
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Every guar goes to Sovngarde, as it should be.

[Quick Edit] You can't tell me Bittergreen the Wild doesn't belong there.
    Edited by SickleCider on May 13, 2023 10:26PM
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • evymyu233
    evymyu233
    ✭✭✭✭
    guarguar
  • Braffin
    Braffin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Every guar goes to Sovngarde, as it should be.

[Quick Edit] You can't tell me Bittergreen the Wild doesn't belong there.

If Bittergreen the Crusher finally will leave this mortal realm he will of course ascend to sovngarde where he is killing off drunken nord and drinking their blood all day long till finally ysgramor himself will mount him to lead his companions into the final battle.

Well, this one will leave now, before some grumpy nord arrive.
    Never get between a cat and it's candy!
    ---
    Overland difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including One Tamriel, an overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver & Gold as a "you think you do but you don't" - tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game. I'm bored of dungeons, I'm bored of trials; make a personal difficulty slider for overland. It's not that hard.