Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Anyone running ESO on Intel Arc GPUs?

HazierBlue
HazierBlue
✭✭
My PC is overdue for an upgrade and I'm thinking about getting an Intel GPU. I heard that it sometimes struggles with older games and doesn't run some of them. I would like to hear your experiences since ESO is my main game at the moment and I would rather not lose the ability to play it. Apologies if this is not an appropriate topic for the forums.
Edited by ZOS_Icy on May 26, 2023 4:04PM
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • umagon
    umagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know this thread is old. But for those wanting to know about the arc’s compatibly with eso; my experience with it has been positive. The frame rates remain high in all the areas I have been in, including high traffic areas like cities and cyrodiil. I have not yet experienced any video related crash in eso with the arc. I am using the acer bifrost a770 16GB oc and the 31.0.101.4824 drivers supplied by acer.