Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Seem Frost and Flame pulsar not hit as AOE damage?

Faint_One
Faint_One
✭✭✭
try it on dummy and some wild creatures,seem veteran monsters can not be multiply hit at same time it's been half a year maybe more not get fixed
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It’s only an issue on dummies ime. It works properly on all the actual mobs I tested.

The dummy issue was reported the other year. Sorry to hear it still hasn’t been fixed.

If you have specific monsters you see it doesn’t work on, I would send in those reports via /bug in game. You can also attach a CMX in your response if you’re on PC.
    Edited by virtus753 on May 25, 2023 3:43PM
  • Faint_One
    Faint_One
    ✭✭✭
    virtus753 wrote: »
    It’s only an issue on dummies ime. It works properly on all the actual mobs I tested.

The dummy issue was reported the other year. Sorry to hear it still hasn’t been fixed.

If you have specific monsters you see it doesn’t work on, I would send in those reports via /bug in game. You can also attach a CMX in your response if you’re on PC.

yes,I tested it in most trails,pulsar deals obviously lower hits/cast than elemental rings
    also checking logs,sometimes pulsar only hit one adds in a trash pull
    fpaspjvnk2de.jpg
    2xbe2tchjnu2.jpg
    tnkmoqs16hu4.jpg