The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Another day where paying customers can't login. Still no response from ZOS.

Phoenixotica
Phoenixotica
✭✭
This has been going on since January. [snip] Support tickets end up with a "we'll let the team know, and maybe they'll get back to you".

[snip]
[edited for bashing]
Edited by ZOS_Bill on May 25, 2023 5:52PM
  • krashd
    krashd
    Soul Shriven
    EU server? I know lots of SE Asians and Australians who play on the EU server.
  • Phoenixotica
    Phoenixotica
    ✭✭
    krashd wrote: »
    EU server? I know lots of SE Asians and Australians who play on the EU server.

Sadly, that's also stuck in a loop of "unauthorized computer". Get code, put in code, told I recently failed the code attempt and wait another 24 hours.

Plus, all my characters are leveled up on NA, guild mates are on NA, and all the crowns items I've bought are on there. It'd be starting with nothing when there's no reason I should have to.
  • TheForFeeF
    TheForFeeF
    ✭✭✭
    Are you copying in the code or typing it? I've had issues with the code where if I was copying it, it wouldn't recognise it.
  • Phoenixotica
    Phoenixotica
    ✭✭
    TheForFeeF wrote: »
    Are you copying in the code or typing it? I've had issues with the code where if I was copying it, it wouldn't recognise it.

Typing it out, matching case even. Their system of security looks good on paper, but doesn't work in practice.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    If you are still in need of assistance, please go ahead and provide your recent ticket number.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post