The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

armoury menu ui not appearing

kumenit_taeynav
kumenit_taeynav
✭✭✭✭
The UI for the Armoury menu doesn't appear but only on one of my characters. I was hoping to get some farming done by swapping to my main toons farming build but all that comes up is the black box where the options fit in. I also can't exit unless I reloadui, exiting via the esc key just makes the black box disappear and that's it. I thought it was maybe just an issue with Ghrasharog so I ported to one of my homes to use the armoury station and still nada! Relogging also doesn't work, I quit the game and relaunched it but still had the same issue. At that point I tried it on 2 of my other toons which is how I found out it worked fine for them. Has anyone else dealt with this issue before?

bhvlfbianwwy.png
the black box where the ui would normally be

33znfosrd7s7.png
what it looks like when i try exiting the armoury ui

rwq99j8sie8u.png
the armoury at home is also broken