The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Code redemption (again)

Celesdriel
Celesdriel
Soul Shriven
I looked several posts about redeeming promotional codes but none of them answer my question.

The 'Redeem Code' box says:
Please enter your Game Registration Code first, then any Membership Time Code or promotional code below.

I have my game code from my billing history, so I enter JUST the registration code. Result: invalid code

I enter the registration code (space) promotional code. Result: invalid code

I enter just the promotional code. Result: invalid code

I enter registration code (comma space) promotional code. Result: invalid code

I have tried each of these combinations via copy/paste and by manually entering the codes using both all-upper case and all-lower case combinations. Every attempt results in invalid code.

What order or format do I use to enter game registration code/promotional code in the pop-up? I'm sure this is a CS issue by now but I expect the support staff are inundated with queries from the E3 promotion. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
Edited by ZOS_Bill on May 23, 2023 5:38PM
  • Balastar
    Balastar
    ✭✭✭
    What codes are you trying to enter? If it is the twitch crate and pet codes from E3 stream, you don't have to enter them anywhere. Those are automatically entered to your account and crates and the mount are waiting for you when you log in.
    EU/PC trading guild:
    Traders of the Covenant - Grahtwood - Elden Root - To join, contact ingame @Balastar
  • Celesdriel
    Celesdriel
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks, will check after work. Confused as to why they have codes at all, in that case...
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because not all the goodies are given out through the program. They will hand them out manually. So those codes need to be entered.

Most all of the Twitch type things are entered for you. So, the best plan is to log in and see if you got them, if not, then try the codes.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• zharifa
    zharifa
    Soul Shriven
    I am getting this same problem, trying to redeem reward codes I won from a Xynode Twitch stream. I play thru Steam on PCNA, and I cannot get past the Game Registration Code on the ESO account page.

Been trying to get this issue resolved via support ticket for a month now, it's very frustrating.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As this discussion is over 4 years old with some outdated information, we've decided to close the thread. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread in General Help.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.