The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Shadow Image Teleport Range and Detect Pots

NyassaV
NyassaV
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
One gripe I've had with Shadow image is the short duration and the short range it has. Now with detect pots being able to see from 40 meters away, increasing shade's teleport by even a few meters would make this change dramatically less horrible and would hopefully also teach more Nightblades to not only rely on cloak.

Either this, or cloak needs to suppress Damage over time effects again. At least make DOTs hit for half. But I don't think people want that.
Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently detect pots are still 20m for invisibility (nb cloak), but 40m now for stealth (sneaking)
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apparently detect pots are still 20m for invisibility (nb cloak), but 40m now for stealth (sneaking)

Exactly I've tested this on PTS and cloak detection range remains the same as on live (additionally ZOS fixed the bug which allowed to see through invisibility in close range without using any detection methods), while stealth/crouch detection is now 43m - in other words carma is [snip]

[Edited for profanity bypass]
    Edited by ZOS_Phoenix on May 20, 2023 7:09PM
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge