The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

ESO Live: May 19 @ 3pm ET (7pm UTC)- Arcanists Take Tamriel"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
b8biascgj9x1.jpg
This is the official discussion thread for, "ESO Live: May 19 @ 3pm ET (7pm UTC)- Arcanists Take Tamriel"

"Learn more about the new Arcanist class with special guests from the ESO development team!"

VOD
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on May 19, 2023 8:23PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Just wanted to note this is happening now on Twitch.tv/bethesda. We'll also put the vod here when the stream is available as a VOD.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On Twitch they say that you rewarded 10 Ouroboros Crown Crate for watching the Live but in fact I only received 1 Crate. Is it a bug on Twitch information or on ESO?

cxe8i8zbmoci.jpg
  • acastanza_ESO
    acastanza_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NeKryXe wrote: »
    On Twitch they say that you rewarded 10 Ouroboros Crown Crate for watching the Live but in fact I only received 1 Crate. Is it a bug on Twitch information or on ESO?

cxe8i8zbmoci.jpg

That isn't how many are awarded, that's how many you've claimed total, it's just Twitch being confusing.
    Like, mine says 40 something, that's how many times I've claimed an Ouroboros drop from this promotion source.
    Edited by acastanza_ESO on May 19, 2023 11:02PM
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NeKryXe wrote: »

cxe8i8zbmoci.jpg

That isn't how many are awarded, that's how many you've claimed total, it's just Twitch being confusing.
    Like, mine says 40 something, that's how many times I've claimed an Ouroboros drop from this promotion source.

Oh! I see. I admit I was finding 10 an amazing offer. :smile: But I wasn't aware of that confusion on Twitch. Thanks for clarifying.
  • Deanathrae
    Deanathrae
    ✭✭
    grumbles

What about those of us who don't live in the US or can't tune in to Twitch when the stream is on?
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Deanathrae wrote: »
    grumbles

What about those of us who don't live in the US or can't tune in to Twitch when the stream is on?

i watched it and i don't live in the usa. you can rewatch it on the Bethesda twitch channel though
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.