Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Swamp trees -- can we have more?

Shagreth
Shagreth
✭✭✭✭✭
Specifically, Cypress, Brass Swamp etc. unfortunately there are only Fabricant variants. I mean, why? @ZOS_JessicaFolsom In general I love houses that are in swamps (I blame Gothic 1 and its Swamp Camp) and the ambience there, hopefully when we see the rest of the Black Marsh, we can have more houses in said biomes.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not only swamp trees but more common zone trees in general.

It annoyed me terribly when I worked on my Ample Domicile and I noticed that the home goods furnishers in Shadowfen had none of the common trees you see all around the zone. All home goods furnishers are often very lacking in that zone's plants and rocks, which you'd think they are supposed to have.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Shagreth
    Shagreth
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It annoyed me terribly when I worked on my Ample Domicile and I noticed that the home goods furnishers in Shadowfen had none of the common trees you see all around the zone. All home goods furnishers are often very lacking in that zone's plants and rocks, which you'd think they are supposed to have.
    Couldn't agree more. The trees of shadowfen exist only as fabricant variants, which is silly. The chances of the devs going back and fixing stuff like that are next to zero though, which is sad.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shagreth wrote: »

Couldn't agree more. The trees of shadowfen exist only as fabricant variants, which is silly. The chances of the devs going back and fixing stuff like that are next to zero though, which is sad.

There are like two types of swamp trees you can get in the furnishing pack Witches' Coven. They can also be bought in the housing crown store.
    But we shouldn't need to pay crowns for these items that are seen everywhere in a zone. They should be at the home goods. Some of the trees and plants also don't exist anywhere. Not even for crowns.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!